important shit

Monday 20 August 2012

Day 61 Breathing Process




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that it is too hard/difficult to direct and be aware of every breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted committing myself to walking 21 day process to self freedom as a a result of believing commitment to breath is too dificult.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that performing tasks and being aware of my breathing is too dificult.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I can't be aware of my every breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making excuses and justifications as to whu I havent been able to be aware of my every breath.

I forgive myself for resisting the discipline required in being aware and directing my every breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having ressited applying the 4 count breathing technique.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to give up automated thinking.

I forgive myself for not realising that in letting go of the fear of letting go of thinking...that I will be able to become aware of my every breath through standing as my every breath by committing myself to becoming the directive principle of my breathing.

I realise I am embarking on a difficult challenge.

I realise I will be re-starting 21 day breathing process untill I accomplish goal of directing every breath for 21 days.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring/hoping to accomplish goal/challenge of 21 day process to self freedom...quickly.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to forget/miss a breath...I stop and breathe and re-start 21 day process to self freedom.

I commit myself to and as 21 day process to self freedom.as 4 count breathing

No comments:

Post a Comment