important shit

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Day 82 High



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for connecting the word 'high' with a positive energy charge and for associating it with intense feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having believed the word high to be either a good thing or a bad thing based on my emotions/feelings.

I forgive myself for not realising that getting a high experience is always relative to a low experience.

I realise high is always relative to low as points of comparison.

I realise high as a word is innocent and does not in fact exist as a polarity charge.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to react to the word high with feelings/emotions...I stop and I breathe and I realise the innocence of the word high and that the word high is used as a point of comparison relative to the word low.

No comments:

Post a Comment