important shit

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Day 76 Sun Burned



I burned my stomach and my chest.


I forgive myself for not considering the consequences of allowing my stomach and chest to get so burnt.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my seeing/vision to be limited to consequence/misfortune.

I forgive myself for not realising the good fortune that has come my way as a result of being still and nourishing my sun burnt skin.


A cool sharing I received the other day: "Be still and know that you are God."


I realise the fortune within misfortune and therfore I will no longer be able to miss out on the fortune that is here as me as who I am.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing misfortune...I stop and breathe and embrace the fortune within and as misfortune as I open myself up as the present of presence.

I commit myself to sharing and exposing and embracing the fortune that is here as who we are as equality and oneness.

No comments:

Post a Comment