important shit

Monday 20 August 2012

Day 63 Dropping All Charges




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trying to be positively charged.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining alcohol/booze/beer/liquour as negatively charged and that I cannot consume it because I am trying to maintain a positive charge.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for manipulating myself with a positive charge.

I forgive myself for not realising that  positive charge comes at the expense of consequence of/as allowing a negative charge.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to influence myself as a result of accepted and allowed self defined charges.

I forgive myself for not realising the consequences as the self defined charges I've made for/against myself.

I forgive myself for not realising that I am guilty of all charges as I've created positve/negative charges.

I forgive myself for not realising that my seeing and self realisation has been limmited by holding onto charges as positive/negative and therefore I create judgement/friction as polarity charged/induced mind fuck.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create judgement/friction as polarity charged/induced mind fuck.




I realise letting go of polarity charges means both positive/negative charges because positive can't exist without negative.

I realise the ridiculousness of holding onto charges.

I realise moment by moiment I release polarity charges with breath awareness/direction, self forgiveness and that eventually I will have dropped all charges.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing polarity charges/judgements...I stop and breathe...and I let charge go.

When and as I see myself thinking about something seemingly out of nowhere...I realise I am having reaction and thinking is a result of accepted and allowed polarity charges and that there is a point of self correction in dropping charge.  Therefore I stop...I breathe and allow myself to see my own ridiculous mind fuck as thinking seemingly out of nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment