important shit

Monday 20 August 2012

Day 72 Limited Perception


 

I forgive myself for not realising that if I accept and allow separation within myself than my perception will be limmited.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to say I don't care when in fact it is obvious that I do care.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting to give because of the gain that I get from giving.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having placed conditions on my giving/sharing as being conditioned to my gains as wants/needs/desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be influenced by thoughts/feelings/emotions. I forgive myself for not realising the abuse that is self induced by particpating with thoughts/feelings/emotions...and I forgive myself for not realising the abuse that is self induced by particpating with thoughts/feelings/emotions.  I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to resist facing thoughts/feelings/emotions with and as breath and let thoughts/feelings/emotions disapear with and as breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my movement/expression of myself to be influenced by my thoughts/feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being addicted to thoughts/feelings/emotions.

I realise the ridiculousness of following thoughts/feelings/emotions.

I realise the ridiculousness of operating within relationship reaction to thoughts/feelings/emotions.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to hold onto thoughts/feelings/emotions...I stop and breathe and I let go of thoughts/feelings/emotions as ridiculousness..with and as breath

No comments:

Post a Comment