important shit

Friday 31 August 2012

Day 96 Courage and Honour to Stand Alone



Day 96 Courage and Honour to Stand Alone

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as not courageous and honourable enough to stand alone as all as one as equal here.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having compromised and self sabotaged my standing alone as courage and honour in certain moments when I decided that I didn’t want to stand alone against my peers as the example of what is best for all as a result of fearing conflict within and as standing alone.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having hidden from myself as courage and honour.

I forgive myself for not realising that I was hiding seeing and facing myself as the acceptance and allowance of being without courage/honour.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having justified maintaining the acceptance and allowance of being without courage and honour as a result of fearing voicing myself as courage and honour.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared consequence within and as courage and honour.

I forgive myself for not realising how I created consequence within and as courage and honour as a result of accepting and allowing myself as being without courage and honour.



I realise in every moment that acceptances and allowances create outflow of personal events   and situations as a result of reactions based upon acceptances and allowances.

I realise courage and honour is here in every moment as who I am.



When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to chose to ignore courage and honour in a moment to stand alone as a living example for others to see....I stop and I breathe and I accept myself as the courage and honour to stand up as an example of what is best for everyone as equality and oneness.

No comments:

Post a Comment