important shit

Monday 20 August 2012

Day 64 Self Righteous Writing Restraints


 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting writing daily as a tool of and as self support.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted writing daily as a result/consequence of allowing myself to particpate within and as emotions/feelings which I have fed off of like a self righteous addiction/self imposed restraint/limitation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing my starting point for writing being impulsed by emotions and feelings.

I forgive myself for not realising resistance to writing as a daily practical tool of self support has occured because of accepted and allowed emotional/feeling impulse reaction/backchat.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to polarize emotions and feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define emotions and feelings as bad/negative charged and I forgive myself for believing for me to assert myself righteousness I must not participate in feelings/emotions

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing self righteousness to be positively charged.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for placing importance/valuse within and as self righteousness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react and desire to respond from and as a point of self righteousness

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to create positive experiences as a way of feeding self righteous addiction.

I forgive myself for not realising the ridiculusness of feeling the need as desire to service addiction as self righteousness in brewing/creating positively charged experiences as emotional/feeling energetic highs.

I forgive myself for not realising the evil within and as the desire to do good.


I realise writing daily as self support

I realise the ridiculusness of feeling the need as desire to service addiction as self righteousness in brewing/creating positively charged experiences as emotional/feeling energetic highs.

I realise the evil within and as the desire to do good.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to resist writing as self support...I stop and breathe and commit myself to writing daily as a means of self support.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself for creating resistance to writing as a result/consequence of accepted and allowed emotions,..I stop and breath and allow myself to wirte as a point of self support.

No comments:

Post a Comment