important shit

Monday 20 August 2012

Day 74 Character Development


 
so, I've noticed that I look at everyone as a character.  It's like all characters are in relation/comparison to me from and as a point of separation.  What's interesting is that I have reactions to the characters I see sometimes not so much and other times strong reactions like I just want to watch/look at the character.  Also I noticed the point of fear of other characters... like fear of how other characters perceive me.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself from and as all characters.  I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing in separation.

I forgive myself or accepting and allowing myself for characterizing myself from and as a point of limitation.

I forgive myself ro acepting and allowin gmyself for fearing parts of myself and I forgive myself for not realising that when I project fear about another person as a character that is upset/angry at me...that it reflects the point within myself as being upset/angry at myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being upset/angry with myself for knowingly not taking the time to make sure each tree I plant is perfect.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing getting fired  and fear of planting bad trees as a result of not doublt checking my work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have been possessed by fear as a result of accepting and allowing doubt within myself.

I realise when I accept and allow myself to trust myself and do my best work that I have no doubt and fear existent within myself as I stand solid as stability within and as self trust as I am the work I do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear consequences.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to make character assumptions/judgements based on physical presentation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myse seeing to be influenced by thoughts/feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted facing/embracing thoughts/feelings/emotions with brutal self honesty so that I can let them go with breath.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire and want strong feeling reactions as positive energy.  I forgive myself for not realising that my want/desire for strong feeling reactions as positive energy was reflected within myself as desiring/wanting others to react to me as strong feeling reactions as positive energy.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing strong reactions within me as intense emotions/feelings as either intense positive/negative energy.

I forgive myself or accepting and allowing fear within myself and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared embracing all points of fear.


I realise that my want/desire for strong feeling reactions as positive energy was reflected within myself as desiring/wanting others to react to me as strong feeling reactions as positive energy.

I realise that when I project fear about another person as a character that is upset/angry at me...that it reflects the point within myself as being upset/angry at myself.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to react to another as a character separate from me...I stop and breathe and bring the point back within myself as I realise and face myself as a mirrored self reflection in always here as you is me in another life.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to be possessed by a character...I stop and breathe and realise that I am looking at myself and I check myself for accepted and allowed spearation within myself and a I face accepted and allowed programed limitation within and as bruital self honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment