important shit

Friday 31 August 2012

Day 104 Sex Talk



Day 104 Sex Talk


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being a flirt and sexually suggestive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being a flirt and sexual suggestive to give myself an energy rush as like a high positive experience.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating mind fucks within my head as a result of being a flirt and sexually suggestive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having led women/girls on like I am interested in having sex with them when in fact im just fucking around and have no intent in following through with my flirts and sexually suggestive words.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having separarating myself form and as my words as being one and equal with my actions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to be a flirt so that women are aroused and interested in having sex with me even though I do not plan on having sex with other women when I am commited to my relationship with my girlfriend.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having desired women wanting to have sex with me and for wanting to pleasure me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not accepting myself as being desired by women to have sex with.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for placing a low sexual worth upon myself as women desired to have sex with me.


I realise I created a character personality within myself that I wanted to woo women with flirting and being sexually suggestive so that they would desire to have sex with me as a result of the way i talked.

I realise I was manipulating women with my words to feed my desire to be desired.

I realise my starting point of speaking with many women has been dishonest as like a sexually charged mind fuck to assert and feed my ego.

I realise that I wasn’t accepting myself as equal to women and having sex with women and that i felt inadequate within myself.


I forgive myself for accepting myself as inferior to women and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fee inadequate within myself.


I realise that I do not require to manipulate or seduce women in order to express myself and stand and speak as one and equal with women.

I realise the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing a superiority and inferiority relationship with women.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself flirting and speaking sexually suggestive within women to lead them on and stroke my ego as self righteous superiority and create fantasises and mind fucks within myself...I stop and I breathe and I let go of accepted and allowed ridiculousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment