important shit

Monday 20 August 2012

Day 73 Tolerance and Patience

 

I forgive myself for not realising tolerance as a point of assistance and support and for only seeing tolerance as bullshit abuse.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing the common sense practical application of tolerance as a point of assitance and support.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowin myself for not realising the coolness of tolerance as a point of self support as never giving up on myself here.



tole-rance...toll...tole-rants...talller ants...giants have great taller-ants because giants are G.I. ants...and therfore tolerance requires strength because a tree doesnt grow real tall without being strong and to live tolerance as a point of self support requires patience and patience is an indication of strength.


I realise tolerance as a point of strength.

I realise tolerance as a will to live

I realise there is a fine line with tolerance

I realise full tolerance is self honesty, self trust and self forgiveness.



When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to lack tolerance as a point of assitance and support as strength within and as patience...I stop and breathe and embrace tolerance from and as the starting point of assistance and support as what is best for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog I would love to link to mine and follow karitasjourney.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete