important shit

Friday 31 August 2012

Day 106 Chores



Day 106 Chores

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting and avoiding chores.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing an energetic buzz of negativity towards chores and completing chores when they become available to be completed as a result of accepting and allowing excuses/justification like , ‘I’ll do it later, not right,..i’m tired...i just want to relax.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that doing chores is stressful.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having surpressed self enjoyement as self directed movement while completing chores.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having created a stressful relationship with chores.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having hated doing chores.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been mad at my parents when they would ask me to do chores.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having viewed chores as like being a punishment...like a prison sentence...like as a result of this crime/bad behaviour...I am required to do so many chores.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to have a bad attitude about doing chores as a means of self support and stability.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having avoided the daily support of doing daily chores as a means of staying organized and efficient with my time.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to procrastinate with chores.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect chores as self responsibilities


I realise I developed and designed a poor relationship with and as chores when I was a young child when my parents introduced chores to me.

I realise completing chores as means of self support as a result of self directed physical movement as the result of and as self will.

I realise daily chores as a point of assistance and support to encourage stability as equality and oneness in and as everyday practical physical living here.

I realise relationship with chores reflects organization and efficiency and that completing chores when they become available to do so assists and supports the development and enhancement of organization and efficiency as life process.



When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to resist doing chores that are required to be completed...I stop and I breathe and I push through accepted and allowed manifested resistance and I do the chore in the moment.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to get emotional about completing chores...I stop and I breathe and I laugh at the ridiculousness of getting emotional about chores.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to separate myself from and as the chore that is required to be completed...I stop and I breathe and I face myself as the chore/task at hand that is required to be completed as a means of self nourishment.


I commit myself to enjoying self directed physical movement as I complete chores.

I commit myself to stay on top of my chores and not allow myself to get way behind on my chores as a result of accepted and allowed self abdication.

I commit myself to enjoying the experience of myself while completing chores.

I commit myself to enhancing my organizational and efficiency skills as I continue to do my chores as self willed physical movement.

I commit myself to sharing the self realisation within and as self support as completing daily chores as a point of assistance and support as equality and oneness.

No comments:

Post a Comment