important shit

Friday 31 August 2012

Day 99 Body Image



Day 99 Body Image

 

I’ve been focused on the mid section of my body...like so many times when I’ve gone into the washroom I’ve lifted my shirt and check out my stomach/chest. It’s like I look at myself to see how pleased with what I see.  It’s like also I’m looking into the mirror to see if I’m pleased with the way my stomach and chest is looking...also my waist line...it’s like I’ve accepted and allowed myself to believe that I’m less than satisfied with the physical presentation of my chest/stomach and waist.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for obsessing about my stomach/chest and waist

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not being satisfied with my chest/stomach/waist

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring a more toned and muscular stomach and chest and a slightly slimmer waist.

I forgive myself for not realising that I’ve been accepting and allowing conflict within myself with regards to the body image of my stomach/chest and waist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding onto the acceptance and allowance of not accepting my waist/chest/stomach and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being disappointed with the look of my stomach/chest and waist...and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to be pleased to look at my stomach/chest and waist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not being pleased to look at my stomach, chest and waist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for looking in the mirror in hopes that the picture presentation of my stomach/chest and waist has changed to a mirrored reflection I am pleased with.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for regularly checking out my stomach/chest and waist while in the bathroom to see how I’m looking and to see how pleased I am with what I see.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for allowing a picture presentation of myself to determine whether or not I am pleased with myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for looking in the mirror at my stomach, chest and waist in hopes that my stomach, chest and waist would change to a picture presentation that I was happy to see.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not being happy about my stomach chest and waist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being self conscious about my stomach, chest and waist.


I realise that obsessing about my body is abuse.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abusing myself as my body by obsessing about the picture presentation of my stomach, chest and waist.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not accepting my physical body as here as who I am and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for specifically separating myself from and as my waist/stomach/chest.


I realise not accepting my stomach, chest and waist caused me to obsess about my stomach chest and waist and to not be satisfied with my stomach, chest and waist.

I realise I do not need to obsess about the picture presentation of my stomach, chest and waist.

I realise that it is ridiculous to not accept my stomach, chest and waist.

I realise that looking in the mirror at my stomach, chest and waist in hopes that I am satisfied/pleased with 
what I see is ridiculous.

I realise that connecting the state of me being here to looking at pictures and reacting with feelings/emotions is ridiculous.

I realise that I was suppressing my physical well being by holding onto body suppressions with regards to my stomach, chest and waist.

I realise I am grateful for my stomach, chest and waist.

I realise the assistance and support of my stomach, chest and waist in being here as a physical being with and as a human body.


When and as I see myself obsessing about my stomach, chest or waist...I stop, I breathe and I accept my stomach, waist and chest as physical points of my being that I am grateful for.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to look into the mirror in hopes that I am pleased with the picture presentation of myself as mirrored reflection,...I stop...I breathe and I accept myself here in the moment as breath and I am grateful for being here as breath with the assistance and support of my stomach, chest and waist.

No comments:

Post a Comment