important shit

Monday 20 August 2012

Day 70 Tolerance and Bullshit



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeding my ego as self righteousness in believing that the higher my tolerance is the greater I am.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for trating drugs/alcohol as like a competition based on having and being recognised for having a high tolerance.

I forgive myself or not realising the ridiculousness of wanting/desiring a high tolerance and for creating the use of drugs/alcohol as establishing and exposing/expressing a high tolerance for substances as like an advanced skill /ability

I forgive myself for not realising the point of self abuse as physical substance abuse by consuming lots of substances to push and increase level of tolerance and push the point of self abuse as an abusive consumer.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having believed that a high tolerance for drugs/alcohol was cool and a skill /ability to be praised for and recognised for as a point of righteousness/greatness.

I forgive myself for not realising the lack of sensitivity within and as the development of a high tolerance.

I forgive myself for not realising the ridiculous fuckedness in existing as high tolerance because existing with and as a high tolerance is like saying, "I'll put up with a lot of bullshit for a long time because it will take exstensive amounts of bullshit before I respond/react to bullshit because I accept and allow a lot of bullshit within myself."

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a lot of bullshit within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a high tolerance for bullshit..

I forgive myself for not realising that tolerating bullshit is bullshit and by accepting and allowing myself to tolerate bullshit...I am accepting and allowing myself to be a bullshit bullshitter bullshitting around.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for contributing to the bullshit that is existent by accepting myself as bullshit bullshitting bullshitter with a high tolerance for bullshit.

I forgive myself for not realising the high tolerance for bullshit that has existed in me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been frustrated and irritated and angry and annoyed as a result of participating in and feeding bullshit with feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having fed my self created bullshit with reactions as feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for not realising that it is my self responsibility to eradicate bullshit in all ways always.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having justified bullshit.

I realise it is my self responsibility to eradicate bullshit in all ways always.

I realising  not allowing myself to participate in and as bullshit assists and support the eradication of bullshit.

I realise exposing bullshit and providing practical solutions as a menas of stopping the participation of bullshit is cool.

I realise the ridiculousness of desiring a high tolerance as a means of substance abuse.

I realise the ridiculousness of tolerating bullshit.

I realise the ridiculousness of tolerating abuse.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to tolerate/participate within and as bullshit...I stop and breathe and let go of tolerance/participation within and as bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment