important shit

Monday 20 August 2012

Day 71 Influence




I forgive myself for not realising that if I stand as influence as point of self support as what's best  for all, than/that therefore I will be influence as a point of self support and I will receive influence as a point of self support because I am one and equal to receiving that which I give.

I forgive myself fro accepting and allowing myself for hesitating and questioning standing as a point of self support.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having polarized the word influence with feelings/emotions as either positively charged or negatively charged.

I forgive myself for not realising myself as influence as self support to facilitate self realisations/self perfection as absolute awesomeness.

I realise myself as influence as meaning self support in facilitating self realisation/self perfection as absolute awesomeness.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to suppress my influence as self support in facilitating self realisation/self perfection as absolute awesomeness...I stop and I breathe and I realise the ridiculousness of suppressing myself as influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment