important shit

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Day 88 Justification in Thought




justification in thought

I forgive myself for not realising how my thoughts had been based in me accepting justification within myself as validating my thoughts as justified.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feed justification by choosing to participate and allow myself to be occupied within and as thoughts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having justified reacting to thoughts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that justification is valid for my thoughts because I‘ve had emotion/feeling reactions to my thoughts.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having justified participating within thoughts and looking and waiting for thoughts to come up and appear within me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for waiting to react to thoughts  and than creating justification for having waited to participate within thoughts as a result of accepting and allowing myself for having been addicted to reacting to thoughts with feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been addicted to reacting to thoughts with feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising how addicted I’ve been to charging fear within myself as a feeling/emotion as an energetic buzzing.

I forgive myself for not realising the consequences of accepting and allowing myself to charge up fear within myself as a result of accepting and allowing reaction within myself as feeling and emotion as energetic buzzing which results from my body feeding off my body.

I forgive myself for not realising that all reaction ive had as feeling/emotion has been a result of accepting and allowing fear within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been addicted to fear and I forgive myself for not realising the extent of fear as both feeling and emotion and the limitation and consequences created as a result of accepting and allowing an addiction to fear.

I forgive myself for not realising the simplicity of acceptances and allowances as decisions made based upon the will i am. I forgive myself for not realising acceptances and allowances based in separation have resulted as consequences of accepting and allowing fear as the will i am

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing fear as the will I am.

I forgive myself for not realising how I had been accepting and allowing fear as the will I am.

I forgive myself for not realising the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing fear as the will I am.

I forgive myself for not realising thoughts as a tool of support from the perspective of exposing accepted and allowed fear.

I forgive myself for not realising thoughts as manifested consequences as a result of accepting and allowing fear.

I realise myself as beyond fear and I realise that I am re-discoverying myself as like remembering myself as I drop/let go/release fear from within myself as the totality of me being physical here.

I realise choosing to give attention to thoughts is a form of justification that perpetuates mind fuckedness as participating within thoughts brews feelings/emotions.

I realise the simplicity of daily application of self forgiveness as a point of daily self support as oneness and equality as part of the labouring process of birthing myself as life from and as the physical as I release accepted and allowed separation within myself as manifested fears as self imposed limitation.

I realise the simplicity of acceptances and allowances as decisions made based upon the will i am.

I realise acceptances and allowances based in separation have resulted as consequences of accepting and allowing fear as the will i am

I realise that all reaction ive had as feeling/emotion has been a result of accepting and allowing fear within myself.

I realise the consequences of accepting and allowing myself to charge up fear within myself as a result of accepting and allowing reaction within myself as feeling and emotion as energetic buzzing which results from my body feeding off my body.

I realise how addicted I’ve been to charging fear within myself as a feeling/emotion as an energetic buzzing.

I realise how my thoughts had been based in me accepting justification within myself as validating my thoughts as justified.

I realise thoughts as a tool of support from the perspective of exposing accepted and allowed fear.

I realise thoughts as manifested consequences as a result of accepting and allowing fear.



When and as I see myself giving attention to thoughts ...I stop...I breathe and and I face point of fear within myself as I release accepted and allowed ridiculousness.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to justify the participation and create validation of thoughts...I stop...I breathe and I allow myself to self correct self imposed limitation as justifying and validating the existence of thoughts within myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment