important shit

Friday 31 August 2012

Day 101 The Sure Bet



Day 101 The Sure Bet

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for doubting myself as the sure bet from and as the starting point principle of oneness and equality as oneness and equality is what is absolute certainty within and as common sense as being the absolute best solution.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that I require confirmation/validation as agreement as separate from and as myself to confirm and validate self realisation as oneness and equality as what is absolute certainty within and as common sense as being the absolute best solution

I forgive myself for not realising that accepted and allowed separation as looking for and wanting confirmation from a separate source is not possible because there is only one source and all is part of the same source and therefore trying to convince someone of something exposes a point of accepted and allowed separation and convincing someone is done through the act of manipulation which can only be done through accepted and allowed separation

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I require to manipulate things as a means of self direction.

I forgive myself for not realising the separation within and as the act of manipulation.

I forgive myself for not realising myself as an absolute director of reality as what is best for all in all ways always.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for doubting myself as others and at the same time desiring others to see and realise the starting point of creation as oneness and equality always as what is the absolute best always within and as certainty which is simple and easy to see with and as common sense because common sense is the sharing which is here for and as everyone.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to  separate myself from and as others within and as the starting point of self righteousness.

I forgive myself for not realising that my accepted and allowed self righteousness and the desire to be right and be validated by others as being right has been my accepted and allowed limitation as a result of limiting and restricting myself as a sure bet because of fear which has been based from and as the starting point of and as fear of loss and therefore I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to be wrong as I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for perceiving and believing wrong to be losing and not right and therefore that causes friction within and as holding onto self righteousness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that I have accepted and allowed self righteousness within myself as a result of accepting and allowing separation within myself as a result of holding onto fear as the mitigating factor which has been proved as a certainty in surpressing what would be a sure best as a sure bet is in fact self direction which is based from and as sound principles as oneness and equality as what is best for all is the absolute best.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing myself as what is best for all in every moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that I cannot be what is best for everyone all the time as everyone here standing in and as agreemenet as the starting point of creation as oneness and equality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing fear to exist within myself as a mitigating factor which creates uncertainty within and as self direction

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting and desiring comment and compliments as confirmation and validation that I am on the right track/path as myself as movement/sound as oneness and equality here as what is absolute best for all.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for  looking for and wanting to be directed specifically and meticulously so that I don’t have to face fear/doubt within myself as making mistakes/being wrong and therefore exist no more as self righteousness and separation

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding onto self righteousness as an addiction I don’t want to let go of because I am afraid of who I am/will become

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being afraid of who I am and who I will become as the starting point of creation as oneness and equality here as the slowest moving sound.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having suppressed my will as self direction as a result of the consequences of accepting and allowing fear within and as myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for deflecting/denying/avoiding facing accepted and allowed fears within myself because it’s emotionally uncomfortable.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as emotional discomfort.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting and desiring emotional stability as emotional comfort as good/positive feelings

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having created preference within myself towards good feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having created a dislike for bad feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for splitting myself within and as good feeling and bad feelings.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing I require preference and choice.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself not realising agreement as existing without choice/preference.

I realise oneness and equality is a sure bet

I realise investing in and as oneness and equality is a sure bet as a sound investment

I realise fear creates uncertainty/limitation/suppression of oneness and equality as a sure bet.

I realise fear is bullshit based on choice/preference to exist as uncertainty/limitation/suppression.

I realise I do not require to accept and allow fear within myself in order to exist here as oneness and equality.

I realise fear as the greatest and only mindfuck existent as all mindfuckedness stems from and as the acceptance and allowance of fear which is believed to be real...But, in fact is in no way actually physically here and is therefore make believe as self induced resistance to in fact existing here as life as it’s like the veil placed over ourself to keep ourself from showing/sharing/seeing ourself as a result of fear of and as ourself here.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to forget myself as here as oneness and equality as a sound investment based/rooted in and as self honesty/self trust/self forgiveness...I stop and I breathe as the certainty of myself as the director of the flow of my breath as life support and therefore stand as I accept and allow myself to stand as the starting point of creation within and as self direction of breathing as a physical act of giving and receiving from and as the principle of I give as I like to receive and I receive as I like to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment