important shit

Monday 20 August 2012

Day 68 Desire



I forgive myself for not realising that if I have desire and I resist fulfilling my desire than I am accepting and allowing myself to suppress my desire.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having suppressed desire within myself and for having defined desire as bad and negatively polarity charged.

I forgive myself for not realising that can and am capable of releasing and letting go of desires by accepting and allowing myself to fulfil desires.

I forgive myself for not allowing myself to release desires by fulfilling them. I forgive myself myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding onto desires as self suppressions as a result of fearing consequences for fulfilling desires.

I forgive myself for not realising that I am capable of questioning my desires and answering my desires and that I am the solution to my desires always.

I forgive myself for not realising the ridiculousness of suppressing my desires.


I realise I  am capable of questioning my desires and answering my desires and that I am the solution to my desires always.

I realise I can release desires by fulfilling them.

I release I can release/remove desires with writing out self forgiveness and getting to the root cause of why I have the desire in the first place.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to judge my desires as polarity charged negativity and justify suppressing my desires...I stop and breathe and I realise the ridiculousness of suppressing my desires as like fucking wow that's ridiculous stupid bullshit and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing self suppression as ridiculous stupid bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment