important shit

Friday 31 August 2012

Day 100 Pooping



Day 100 Pooping

 

So i’ve been having several poops a day lately...like 1 or 2 in the morning and 1-3 throughout a long work day and one in the evening. I’ve been awake from 16-21 hours a day.

At work I’ve had some reactions towards pooping...like I don’t wanna believe that I gotta shit...like I am in disbelief that I gotta shit...and  a few times it’s like I held my poo for a lil longer just to make sure that I really gotta poo...because it’s like I’ve been surprised that i’ve been pooing so much.

Anyways I just wanna do some self forgiveness about pooping

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been mildly irritated and annoyed that I’ve had to poop so many times in a day.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not wanting to have several poops while at work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting with emotional disarray when I realise i got to poop.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing my gratitude and greatfulness for the functioning of and as my body in releasing poop from my body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having tried to suppress a poop as a result of not wanting to have to go take a poop.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for making a big deal about pooping.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being like what the fuck...why I am pooping so much.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having desired to have less poops in a a day than I am currently having.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having allowed myself to be uncomfortable as a result of holding a poop and essentially waiting to poop later as opposed to just taking care of business in the moment and getting’r done and taking my poop in the moment when I realise I gotta poop.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for intentionally avoiding going to take a poop because of the emotions I am experiencing in the moment as not wanting to have to go poop and hoping that the feeling that I have to go poop just fades away and passes.

I forgive myself for not realising the ridiculousness about avoiding taking care of business when I realise there is business to take care of...such as going poop when I got to go poop.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having stressed about taking a poop.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having stressed about taking multiple poops at work which resulted in me being mildly irritated and annoyed for having to take multiple poops.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for getting emotional about pooping


I realise pooping assists and support the release of waste from my body.

I realise it’s ridiculous to get emotional about pooping

I realise pooping is a gratifying release.

I realise stressing about pooping is ridiculous

I realise worrying about shit is ridiculous

I realise worrying about pooping is ridiculous

I realise I am grateful for releasing built up pressures within myself by pooping.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to react to the realisation that I have to poop with emotions...I stop...I breathe and I let go of accepted and allowed ridiculousness of and as reacting to the realisation that I have to poop and I take self responsibility for myself in the moment by moving to an appropriate spot where I can poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment