important shit

Friday 31 August 2012

Day 95 Re-Reading Words



Day 95 Re-Reading Words

 

I’ve written so many words and so many times I resist re-reading my words...like there will be an opportunity for me to review and re-read my words and its like fuck it...fuck it is what I’ve said so many times throughout my life.   Saying fuck it to re-reading my words is like fear as I’ve feared even looking at what I had written down as it’s like I am totally exposed as my shit is on display for everyone to see and wow it’s fucked because it’s like I care about what I see...and it’s like wow I don’t always give myself the opportunity to share my caring about seeing as I keep from sharing with myself when I avoid re-reading my words.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared facing myself in writing.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted seeing myself always as living words as sound self support.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having dismissed opportunities of and as sound self support.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having suppressed the realisation of self support as sound.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for  having avoided re-reading my words as a result of accepted and allowed reaction as fear within myself as like avoiding completing the task of re-reading written words.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to see and hear my words.
I forgive myself for fearing to stand equal and one as living words


I realise sound as self support as self is oneness and equality fused/merged/intertwined together
I realise sound is everything and nothing...as nothing is the silence
I realise the ridiculousness of fearing to re-read my written words as like absurd stupidity.
I realise avoiding re-reading words before submission of words is like a missed opportunity.
I realise the ridiculousness of fearing myself as living words.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself resisting to reread my words when and as I have the opportunity to do so and doing so would be a point of assistance and support, I stop...I breathe and I allow myself to push through accepted and allowed manifested resistance as I am capable of pushing through resistance and every time I push resistance I become stronger and pushing resistances becomes easier and easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment