important shit

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Day 89 Eye of the Needle


 

I/Eye of the Needle

I Forgive myself for not considering the I in consciousness as the I/eye of the needle.

I forgive myself for not realising the separation within and as the ‘ I am’ as separate from all that is here..in like saying i am this...from the perspective of wanting/desiring to be a certain particular ‘I am.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be self deceptive and manipulative from the perspective of I am self deceptive and manipulative.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be self dishonest.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having justified self dishonesty with explanations/reasoning as to so validate fuckedness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having validated fuckedness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for validating myself as fuckedness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as fuckedness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared myself as fuckedness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting/desiring/fearing to see the fuckedness within myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having denied the fuckedness within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to fuckedness within and as emotions as like polarity frictioned energies within myself

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising myself as the i/eye and the needle and that there can be no separate me as me is all there is.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting looking at myself as the mind and ego.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating/suppressing myself as the mind and the ego.



I realise the separation within and as the ‘ I am’ as separate from all that is here..in like saying i am this...from the perspective of wanting/desiring to be a certain particular ‘I am.




I realise myself as the i/eye and the needle and that there can be no separate me as me is all there is.



When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to separate myself into parts based on accepting and allowing myself wanting to be something and not wanting to be something and try to feed the want/desire with making I am statements I stop and breathe and realise myself as oneness and equality

No comments:

Post a Comment