important shit

Friday 31 August 2012

Day 107 Morning's



Day 107 Morning's

 

So I’ve noticed that recently I’ve been creating future projections early in the morning as consequence/reaction to emotions that come up within myself after getting up and feeling kind of tired...like I have committed to fully be awake and moving myself about my day...it’s like I’m up and I’m moving..But...I’m moving with some resistance with the thought in mind that I wouldn’t be getting up right now if I wasn’t going to work right now...like if I didn’t have an obligation, I would still be sleeping. So as a result...ive said to myself in response to the emotions of tiredness and accepted and allowed resistance to waking up,.. that I should go to bed earlier. And then at the end of the day...I think about what I was projecting in the morning...but always want to stay up as late as I possibly can and max out my evening as much as possible...to the point where I look at the time and it’s like ok I should try and get at least 4hrs of sleep. Sometimes I get less than 4 hours and other times I get more.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing to react to emotions in the morning of being displeased with the fact that I am awake and that due to accepted and allowed obligation I am unable to go back to sleep.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been emotional about waking up in the morning 
and not being able to sleep more.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been addicted to sleep and not wanting to get up and move myself about when I naturally wake up from my sleep.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to create resistance to being awake when I am required to get up for work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have a shitty attitude about beginning my day when I am required to begin my day.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having suppressed the principle that gratitude is a great attitude with specific regards to and as appreciation and gratefulness for being awake and present when I get up and begin my day.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having suppressed the awesomeness of the beginning/starting of a new day.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having not stood as gratitude as a great attitude as the beginning of my day and being awake.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for coping with being unsatisfied when waking up in the morning to go to work.

I forgive myself for not realising the simple step I can take in the morning when waking up to accelerate my movement as appreciation and gratitude as great attitude and let go of emotional disarray...by enjoying my morning process’s...like playing some music in the morning while I prepare myself for work...like allow myself to flow with and as the music while I move about...like effortless waltzing as I allow myself to freestyle my movements as effortless flow.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having suppressed self enjoyment within and as the morning.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting more time to wake up in the morning...and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted waking up in the morning...and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having dwelled within and as emotional disarray within and as the morning as like being stubborn about moving myself as a result of accepting and allowing myself for not pushing point of resistance to moving myself.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to  mind fuck myself in the morning as a result of accepting and allowing resistance to self directed e movement as self enjoyment/self fulfillment as like the pinnacle of fun.

I realise I am responsible for having a great morning.

I realise I am capable of having a great morning every day as the decision is mine.

I realise I wasn’t capitalizing on my opportunities to play as self enjoyment/self movement within and as every morning.

I realise I am responsible for my enjoyment of myself within and as the morning.

I realise the simple step I can take in the morning when waking up to accelerate my movement as appreciation and gratitude as a great attitude and let go of emotional disarray...by enjoying my morning process’s...like playing some music in the morning while I prepare myself for work...like allow myself to flow with and as the music while I move about...like an effortless waltz as I allow myself to freestyle my movements as effortless flow.

I realise the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing a shitty attitude about getting up in the morning.

I realise the absurd stupidity of accepting and allowing the justification of shitty attitude about getting up in the morning and being awake in the morning.

I realise I had allowed a ridiculously absurdly stupid attitude about getting up in the morning and starting a new day.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for bringing the previous day to today from and as a starting point of regret...like thinking about the previous day and creating judgements about not liking things I did and then reacting to my thinking with emotion and allowing myself to fuck myself with self induced energy buzz as a result of accepting and allowing to give attention and brew polarity friction within myself as emotional/feeling judgements of pure bullshit that just kind of resulted as mind automation.

I realise I am capable of beginning each day fresh and with a total release of the previous day.  I realise when I go to sleep at night that I let go of everything from that day as total self forgiveness so that I am clear in the morning and therefore no regret as no accepted and allowed self judgements about the day before because I totally release the past from and as any and all judgements as the past is gone and I give my attention and focus to the present as the present I am receiving and playing with and as.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing emotional disarray within and as the morning as like resistance to being awake and being agitated, angered annoyed that I am awake...I stop...I breathe...I realise the fuckedness of what I was allowing and I allow myself to play as I move as an effortless  flow of and as self direction as I waltz my way through my morning as gratitude being a great attitude in which I am grateful for.


No comments:

Post a Comment