important shit

Friday 31 August 2012

Day 90 Food For Thought



Day 90 Food For Thought

 


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having desired and wanted to only buy foods that are pre made and processed and don’t require me to do anything.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted taking time to prepare quality meals for myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having wanted and desired to justify the consumption of junk.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising myself as a junkie eating junk.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting my body by resisting to give my body the absolute best nourishment possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not considering the consequences of eating lots of junk.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having justified purchasing soo much junk to consume because of desire/want based on feelings coming up within myself connected to and as back chat that I should just consume junk this one last time and that I can worry about stopping eating junk later.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for procrastinating with my diet/health/nutrition

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating conflict around nutrition and calculated diets/food intakes.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared taking responsibility for my consumption.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having justified fearing taking responsibility for my consumption because that would involve some work/participation on my part.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating an attitude of resistance towards work when it is possible to avoid work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for defining work as negative and therefore giving the word work a negative energy charge and therefore place myself in and as conflict with work and always trying to minimize myself as work.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared myself as work.

I forgive myself for not realising the ridiculousness of fearing myself as work and I forgive myself for not realising how defining work within and as separation of myself has influenced my life in a detrimental way.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to stop eating junk foods.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been addicted to junk foods.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be addicted to sugary and salty foods.


I realise the ridiculousness of fearing myself as work and I realise how defining work within and as separation of myself has influenced my life in a detrimental way.

I realise how I allowed myself to be addicted to sweet and sugary foods.

I realise I am able to stop addictions in one moment as self willed movement/decision.

I realise the importance of purifying my vocabulary.

I realise that accepting and allowing fear as a means of direction is self imposed limitation and is not satisfying or fulfilling.

I realise the awesomeness of letting go of self imposed limitations.

I realise that it is best for everyone that I am responsible for my food consumption.

I realise work as a point of self support as like self enhancement to facilitate assistance and support from and as the principle of what is best for all as oneness and equality.

I realise work as me as a word I can stand by eternally without a polarity charge.


Work is like were k like we are ok when we work because work is a point of self support and self support is oneness and equality and therefore we are ok when we work from and as the principle of self support as we are the work we do and therefore life is work as we are agreements/relationships working together and therefore work is unavoidable as we are here to work together and therefore work is a focal point in being here.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to resist taking the time to work/prepare myself a quality meal, I stop...I breathe and I push through the point of resistance and allow myself to strengthen my will power and assist myself with taking the time to prepare a quality meal.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself as looking to avoid work because I create a back chat about work as emotional resistance, ...I stop...I breathe and I push through manifested accepted and allowed resistance as I recognize resistance as my life road map as a means of facilitating myself as oneness and equality and transcending accepted and allowed separations within myself.


I commit myself as work as I am the work I do and I recognise myself as life work and that my life work is a reflection of me here.

I commit myself as life work

2 comments:

  1. I suggest you add a commitment statement that more directly reflects what you want changed as a daily happened response. In this case what you habitually eat. So like, I commit myself to prepare my schedule for a time each day to prepare a meal for me for lunch time that consists in part of vegetables as they nourish my body and... (add what you realize about food for you as your body throughout your life experience)
    Take care Mike, and remember it is a process so be patient and breathe.
    Yogan Barrientos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Yogan. I commit myself to eat from and as the perspective of self nourishment/maintenance and well being.

    ReplyDelete