important shit

Monday 20 August 2012

Day 67 Self Consciousness

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having been self conscious of my actions/movements as like a form of constant self judgement.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating exstensive resistance in my movement/moment to moment management as a result of having allowed self consciousness within myself as like an accepted and allowed fear that dictates my movement/application of myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having consumed/limmited/suppressed myself within and as reaction as an automated self consciousness that I perpetuated by accepting and allowing fear within myself.

I forgive myself for not realising that I had created difficulty within myself existing as 'I am relaxation' as a result of always being on guard as accepted and allowed self consciousness.

I forgive myself for not realising the ridiculousness of self-consciousness as being totally influenced by thoughts/feelings/emotions so much so that it's like becoming temporary stoned as frozenness within and as thoughts/feelings/emotions.



I realise the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing myself to be self conscious as like being stuck/frozen/stoned within time as thoughts/feelings/emotions.

I realise self consciousness can only exist as a result of accepting and allowing fear within myself.

I realise the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing fear within myself as like an act of declaration as accepted and allowed self-imprisonment and self inflicted torture/hardship/reduction in and as life force expression.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing participation as self consciousness...I stop and breathe and I release myself form accepted and allowed self imprisonment as having been trapped/stoned/frozen in time at the mercy of my reactions as accepted and allowed thoughts/feelings/emotions.  I allow myself a moment of laughter as smile/gigle/chuckle/laugh as like an ahahaha moment as self realisation of and as my own ridiculousness...As I forgive and forget self imposed limitations as accepted and allowed ridiculousness.

1 comment:

  1. Cool Mike - thanks this is assisting! The other day I saw the words 'self conscious' being translated to 'insecure' (in dutch then at the dutch telly) whooha it made me realise what a fuck up it is in fact.

    ReplyDelete