important shit

Friday 31 August 2012

Day 93 Specificity



Day 93 Specificity

 

Specific it why....spec if I see it why...spec if I see eye tie...specificity


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing the connection between specificity and acceptance and allowance as I see specificity is a result of acceptances and allowances and acceptance and allowance is a result of specificity.


Specificity is a direct connection which results from seeing acceptances and allowances with brutal self honesty.


I realise specificity as an indicator of know thy self as self trust.

I realise specificity is suppressed when acceptances and allowances are not faced with brutal self honesty.



When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to resist facing my acceptances and allowances with brutal self honesty, I stop, I breathe and face acceptances and allowances with brutal self honesty and I specifically look at the acceptance and allowance I resisted facing/seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment