important shit

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Day 84 Missed Work


So i missed work this morning...i woke up and i kinda thought my alarm should have already gone off...and yup it should have...however i set the alarm to go off in the pm instead of the am. So, i’ve written before and talked before about the point of gratitude and gratefulness...and ya it’s like initially i was like fuck and experienced a lil bit of emotion as negative energy and then it’s like i breathed and stopped and recognised myself as the point of gratitude and gratefulness here in the moment...and  I reflected back upon another point which I had previously written about..which was, seeing the fortune instead of missing the fortune.  So, it is cool to see how my past writing have assisted and supported me in the past and in the present and it’s like the future too because...the present was the future when i first wrote it in the past or that past was the present at the time...and  ya it’s like all connecting myself in the moment as the past present and future. Well it’s not even that i have to connect myself so to speak as the past, present and the future...it’s like recognising that I am connected as the past the present and the future and thus my standing as the past the present and the future...yesterday...today and tomorrow.

So..it’s like a lil ranting and raving at the moment about the situation of me as grateful gratitude fortune yesterday today and tomorrow...past...present...and future.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing for not realising myself as grateful gratitude fortune yesterday today and tomorrow.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to forget about myself as grateful gratitude fortune yesterday today and tomorrow.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting with emotion as negative energy as like frustration anger irritation annoyance as like missing out...missing an opportunity

I forgive myself for not realising that I cannot miss out on any opportunity as I embrace myself as fortune gratitude gratefulness as everything works as assistance and support as always support always.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to face myself as fortune and opportunity in every moment.

I forgive myself for not realising the ridiculousness of fearing to face myself as grateful gratitude fortune in and as every here moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself  for questioning the simplicity of grateful gratitude fortune.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to forget about the point of adaptation as a point of support in that in maintaining harmonious flow I am required to adapt in the moment as shit happens and ya this is where myself trust comes in as I’ve come to understand myself trust as being universal and that in and as embracing self trust, I let go of choice decision making because it’s like making the best picks...there’s no real choice involved because the best picks are the best picks and therefore there is only an illusion of being other options...and yes I see myself trust as confirmation of the best picks, living the best as greatness as the path the way as all as one as equal.

I realise the ridiculousness of fearing to face myself as grateful gratitude fortune in and as every moment.

I realise that I cannot miss out on any opportunity as I embrace myself as fortunate gratitude gratefulness as everything works as assistance and support as all ways support always.

I realise myself as grateful gratitude fortune yesterday today and tomorrow.

I realise myself as a fortunate being.

I realise I am here as assistance and support always.

I realise that I provide myself with assistance and support always.

I realise that assistance and support is all that is here.

When and as I see myself reacting with emotion as negative energy as perceiving myself as missing out on an opportunity...I stop, I breathe and I realise that misfortune cannot exist within myself as I accept and allow and embrace myself as the fortunate fortune as grateful gratitude always.

When and as I see not realising myself as the fortunate fortune as grateful gratitude...I stop and breathe and remember myself as unconditional presence.




No comments:

Post a Comment