important shit

Friday 31 August 2012

Day 109 Stomach Investigation



Day 109 Stomach Investigation

 

Inside the Stomach is the brewing of emotions and feelings. I’m making the connection that I’ve been obsessed and possessed by brewing emotions and feelings within my stomach and that the fact that I have been self conscious about the appearance of my stomach exposes the fact that I have been self conscious about brewing emotions and feelings within my stomach as I see that the outer experience of my stomach reflects the inner relationship with and as my stomach.


I recognize that I have waited to apply myself at times as like procrastination within myself with regards to facing accepted and allowed emotions and feelings.

I realise procrastination as waiting to apply/express self as unfortunate self suppression.

I realise the fortune in facing self suppression as the realisation of alleviation of and as self suppression.

I realise the accepted and allowed missed opportunities as consequences of manifested procrastination.

I realise the practicality of moment to moment self application as all as one as equal as self responsibility as self trust as radical and brutal self honesty.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having justified procrastination of daily tasks/chores as a result of and as emotional possession as manifested deviations/derivatives of fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing the daily practical self application as all as one as equal as self responsibility as self trust as radical and brutal self honesty.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for avoiding self direction as moment to moment self application as all as one as equal.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to postpone self responsibilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing myself as result of consequence of postponing self responsibilities.

I forgive myself for not realising that postponing activities/events/tasks/chores as reaction to thoughts/emotions/feelings is absurd ridiculousness and hilarious because it exposes accepted and allowed possession...and like allowing yourself to be possessed exposes point of passiveness...as like possessiveness is passiveness and like wow that’s fucked.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to avoid directing myself as walking through and into completion tasks/chores/events/activities as practical living self responsibilities...I stop and I breathe and I allow  myself to move as self responsibility as all as one as equal as what is best for everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment