important shit

Monday 20 August 2012

Day 66 Things Going My Way



Things going my way----> wanting to quit when things not going my way--->wanting and thinking about getting high.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with anger and frustration/irritation and annoyance when things are not going my way.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to desire a particular way as my way separate from all other ways.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having supressed the realisation of myself as always as the whole point as the whole perspective as the one point here from and as the starting point of and as oneness and equality which is based in and as common sense simplicity.


I realise the self imposed/induced limitation within and as having emotions/feelings invested in particular ways things/movements/events are happening.

I realise that wanting and desiring things to be my way as separate from all other ways exposes accepted and allowed separation through and as existing as ego within and as mind consciousness systematic programming.

I forgive myself for aceepting and allowing myself to exist as ego within and as mind consciousness sytematic programming as a result of consequence of participating within mind consciousness sytem as thoughts/feelings/emotions which maninfest as self righteous addiction.

I realise letting go of any investment to a particular way/result/happening as how things must be in the moment as my way based on desire/feeling/emotion is like stress relief as removal of self induced limitation/suppression.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to react with feelings/emotions/thoughts to a particular happening...I stop and I breathe and I let go of reactions as I realise ridiculousness of separating myself form and as always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment