important shit

Friday 31 August 2012

Day 98 Pointing the Finger



Day 98 Pointing the Finger

 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for pointing the finger at people who are not working diligently.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for pointing the finger at workers I believe to be inferior to me and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that me pointing the finger and talking shit about people who are not working as well as me exposes accepted and allowed inferiority and self righteousness within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing inferiority within myself as the work I do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising I was accepting and allowing a lil bit of inferiority within myself as the work I do.

I forgive myself for not accepting and allowing myself to be the best work all the time as me doing my best work with all my capabilities and potential.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being self righteous about work and working

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to participate in bullshit shit talking about and as finger pointing comparisons/judgements about people and the work they do.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be angry at myself for the work I do. I forgive myself for not realising that I would get upset and annoyed/mildly irritated at others for slacking off and not working because I was upset and annoyed and mildly frustrated with myself for slacking off and not working to my greatest capabilities


I realise I am the work I do

I realise I am self fulfilled when and as I immerse myself within and as the work I do

I realise pointing the finger at another reflects comments/judgement as acceptances and allowances within and as my relationship within and as myself.

I realise being self righteous about myself appointed greatness indicates a point of accepted and allowed inferiority.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to point the finger at coworkers and talk shit about coworkers....I stop...I breathe and I let go of accepted and allowed limitations and reflect back upon myself as how I separated myself from and as myself here as what is absolute best for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment