important shit

Friday 31 August 2012

Day 94 Sleep



Day 94 Sleep


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have worried about not getting enough sleep.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe I will be tired when I wake up if I only sleep for a few hours.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that the body requires at least 8hrs sleep.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting getting up after sleeping.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having desired to go back to sleep after naturally waking up.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think about the desire of going back to sleep after waking up and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think and desire to go to sleep after returning home from work because of the acceptance and allowance of the desire for sleep upon waking up.


I realise getting up and moving myself as a point of self willed assistance and support when I wake up from sleeping.

I realise it is easy to be awake for most of the day and the night when I am not accepting and allowing myself to participate in lots of thoughts, feelings and emotions.



When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to desire more sleep upon waking up when it is time for me to get up and move myself about my day, I stop...I breathe and I let go of the desire for more sleep as I realise that it is useless to hold onto as I have self responsibilities/self commitments and therefore following desire for more sleep would result in self compromise as neglecting self responsibilities/self commitments.



I commit myself to and as self responsibilities

I commit myself to and as self commitments

I commit myself to letting go of worries/fears about not getting enough sleep.

I commit myself to exposing the point that human beings do not require at least 8hrs of sleep every night and that sleeping 8hrs or more every night is in fact abusive as it exposes a point of hiding within reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment