important shit

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Day 77 Awkward Silence



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing silence to be awkward.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel awkward when I am silent/refrain from talking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to feel more comfortable when I am talking.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having created a preference about talking in relationship to my comfortability.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for desiring to be communicated with.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not wanting to be the initiator of communication.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be uncomfortable within and as silence.

I forgive myself fo raccepting and allowing myself to fear silence.


I realise the ridiculousness of fearing silence.

I realise the ridiculousness of feeling awkward within and as silence.

I realise that what I resist persists and therfore it is to let go/release desires...so that they are gone with the wind...deleted and there is no holding onto them as a result of resistance persisting...and so I let go of all desires to be communicated with...and I let go of all desires of not being communicated with.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to feel uncomfortable in and as silence...I stop and breathe and I face point of uncomfortability.

No comments:

Post a Comment