important shit

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Day 85 Sharing freestyle Flow




I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted to post this freestyle flow I wrote after writing my previous blog.

I forgive myself ofr accepting and allowing myself or thinking that maybe my freestyle flow writing is unacceptable to post because it may appear kind of vulgar and sexually charged.

I forgive myself or accepting and allowing myself for defining my freestyle flow as kind of vulgar and sexually charged.

I realise as I let go of doubt and fear sharing me becomes easier as there is no hesitation within and as sharing when I remove fear and doubt and I do not accept and allow myself to fear reactions.

When and as I see myself worrying about whether or not I should share something...i push through the self induced point of resistance and share the thing I was hesitant about sharing.


ok here it is...a freestyle ranting \i just poured out of myself within a moment as point of self support to see myself in writing as my acceptances and allowances. Also it's fun to flow as words in and as expression and description.



Freestyle flow in the moment about nothing and everything

SO hear me sing as my sound sings through the air as it comes from within from the silence of nothingness as the whole holy sound that I am as I reach into nothingness to pull out something to share as everything comes from nothing and ya I like to say and share the news as the the do do do’s as ya man...we can can do the can can as yes man everything comes from no thing as within everything is no thing and yo my rhyme time has taken a focal point on seeing the nothingness within everything and embracing the everythingness within nothing as yo this sound that I move around as me like mountain moving as I m grooving with the flow of my go as the air leave me as I remain within nothingness as yo yo ok I hold the flow steady and than yo I bring it in like like the penbis goes in the vagina ...but im talking about breathing in everything as like the ultimate toke as yo the breath a life with every in hale and exhale is the exchange like the transerfeernece between within and as as nothingness and everythingness as like no space is unaccounted for as like fucking roaaaaaaaaaaaaaar yaaaar arrrrrr are matey as we all be mates...like all here as play mates working and playing with our play as we develop our play and sharing and showing our play as our live performance as each player stands center stage as the world stage as yo we are all world players as the ultimate almighty performance...and you gotta ask yourself what you playing for? What you living for? Is it the applause and the recognition as like validation that there’s been some reactional buzz around you as like a certified attention getter extrordinaire as like ya you get eye stairs...eye stairs being like camera video shots of like photo ops of like fanatics fantasizing with their eyes of what they desire as like yo..yo I aint no liar Im just spittin my sound through the wire like the eye of the needle...like Im a fucker that’s always cumming...because I see myself as life orgasm as life is the eternal orgasm so it’s like Im never half done because im always coming cumminhg...like yo im on my way as im in the midst of doing as ya that’s how Im screwing as i fuck fuckidy fuck like absolute fucking all the way around like the pefect circle yet there’s no time beginning and end ti my circle cycle as the ultimate absolute flow of yo yo as the whole holy sound like the merry go round as around and around I go as I is you and you is me and we call ourself I yet we call each other you so you and I is here together and therefore were fucking together as ya man all together fucking and yo what the fuck are we creating as orgasmic expression as all together fucking...because how we fuck around is like how we be and who we be and like is a reflection of our nature and how we our nature was nurtured as like what we were taught and yo....there’s so many ridiculousness examples as like wow really this is the result of all our fucking go around like question...is all our fucking based on the merry go round? Like really how the fuck did we fuck up our fucking? It’s like if our fucking is fucked than were not fucking the whole way around it’s like we’ve been fucking shit up as the way we’ve been fucking each other....as like it’s a bother....not recognising our brother our mother and our father as everyone gets fucked....and that even though we don’t wanna think about our sister getting fucked by another dude...exposes the point in how we’ve let go of our self trust as absolute fuckers fucking perfection man as yaaa our fucking relfection ...but yo as i throw my butt in here as I say but to be and express from the asshole the hole in our fucking as like the looseness that has manifested the lostness as like the what the fuckedness as how can fuckedness exist as like existence is showing us our fuckedness as like where we lost/separated our way as like from day to day how we forgot to fuck with compassion and consideration as like our compass for caring as we live our sharing as our telling as like it’s straight up show n telling as the situation the way the story the moral allegory as like like like like like were all a like as were all here and were all a result of fucking around fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking around like the circle within infinite possibilities within the circle as like an infinite amount of ways to fuck around inside the circle.....and woaaaaaaaah whoa like whoa where am I going with this sharing as like the flow of my go as we’ve gone around and around the merry go round as like where’s the point what’s the point...gimme a focal/focus point so I cam remain centred as me as it here as I hear me here saying my song as the living words I am as I stand here as yesterday today and tomorrow as gratitude grateful fortunate as the fortunate one as I embrace myself as everyone and know one as nothing and everything as physical and non physical as yaaaaaaaaaaa man my omen as I ohhh man as I tell it like it is as I say it so as I sew it so so you know as ok ya I am an O man as yes I am an O man as an orgasmic man always cumming as im full of release as im always letting go of everything and embracing nothing and I recognise the origin of my creation stemming from within the infinite possibilities of nothing as ya man nothing is the god of all things and yo im doing my thing as like ya man my creation is the perfect fucking because yo yo like when i say yo yo as like a toy that is played with and goes up and down and like the tone of my voice that raises and falls and maintains steady like rhyming with eddy as ya ok call me steady eddy cuz the rhyme fits like my dick in the vagina as the perfect fucking because I am a perfect fucker that knows fucking is perfect as its like the cumming together as the perfect raw sharing as the physical act of fucking with compassion and consideration for self as the all mighty fucker as the ultimate fucker as each is the ultimate fucker and therefore there is a care that is shared collectively as the living realisation that is beyond any sort of investigation because it is straight up known like an erect cock it’s our fucking talk as like the way we talk is straight up jerking off from the mouth as we all sex our sounds all over the place and are we releasing our songs in the appropriate sound boards...as yo the sound boards be like our mother board for the whole holy super computer as like woah were all sound boards man...fucking sound boards sounding on sounding off sounding right on....quiet as standing in absolute agreement direction concentration within specificity as sharing the gift of silence as each being marvelling in our shared marvelous fucking as the realisation of ourself as marvelous marvelling fuckers

Ok yo...let me say this very day as I may that hey if you listen than you hear here you’re position and check it out position aint in any opposition because there’s not hate as we anti hate as we realise the fortune within misfortune and thus our fortune is eternal like the e in eternal as that’s how it spelled as we casted this spell together as the sound and the word in the beginning as the end end and the word and the sound was within and as god and you we create structures as our structures are creative and our creativity is structured and as we ramble on with what we say from day to day it’s like our flow increases exponentially yet yo the flow of our go is always existing exponentially as like is aide before as i opened the door to walk through as our doobidy do as we do the do do as do do like the holy shit as like ya we got it fucking holy shit...pure raw whole substance as physical shit here....and ok where am I’m gong from here with my sound but to continue being here with my sound because my sound is here everywhere here and nowhere here as i ripple like the ripple effect as i splash and crash like waves of thunder storms as i flow like i don’t even know how I flow as i just push myself as myself trust as I am so long past embracing self trust that I have taken the reigns and begun to direct myself trust as i don’t doubt my ability to flow and yo once you can flow you can swim and when you can can move in the water you can float because the float is all about the holds in the ins and the outs like the ins and outs of perfect fucking as like fucking perfection man as ya man perfect fucking is all about the ins and the outs and it starts and is realised in learning how to float about like a boat in a moat...because when you can float like a boat in a moat...you got the rhythm down like the dirt in the earth as ya man breathing in is like taking the air down and around as like yo yo as you row row the boat with and as the float in the moat as like ya man am full of air and can dare to stay afloat in the moat as long as I hold in the air....ok and when I dare I release the air and I sink...like the shrinking of my dink when it’s not erect and yo as i hold out my release I stay empty and it’s like ok...let me bring back some air and put my dick back in the pussy as I continue my float as the perfect fucker fucking as i flow as i go as i float donw the moat like I was riding a sail boat as I’ve made the sale sae the ideal sail as ya listen to me as there is no friction in my position as my sayings are for playing with and as as like that or as this or as as as like making ass sounds like a fart because you ate some butter tarts and now you produce the smells that tells the tales of what you ate and it’s ironic that it comes out your tail ...is the tail tells the tale as the story is sound movement as a result of how were fucking and how our fucking is doing as a performance as a sharing as a receiving as a gift as a treasure as a fortune as playing playful playtime that never ends and yo I say sooo many sounds about fucking and reference the orgasm and the penis and the vagina and some oral fixation as like ya man I said I’m an O man as call me Mr. orgasmic man as I’m always coming through the wire like you can hear here me on your telephone wire or your television set whether it’s through the wire or not it’s like I’m through the needle as a return to nothingness to enable and expand my expression to everything as the one as unlimited fun as the playmate you want to fuck with and i am a player that plays plays plays as I am showing you that I play with you as you are me and I play with me as I am you and ohh I am only defined as undefined as nothing creating everything and what what I like to sing with the words i pick as the absolute meaning and non meaning as the whole point as less than the whole point is only seeing part of the picture and yo consider the whole picture as nothing and everything ands being physical and non physical at the same time like wwere all just oxy morons trying to be smart ass’s as like playing a clever game of who will get to the hall of fame as like we gotta out wit out smart out play one another as like forgetting that we all share the same mpother boards as like yo the earth being our mother board and it’s within being smart asss’s that access being clever as like a trick of trickery in living out manipulation for personal gain as like creating a juxta position within fucking...like where the fucking has no been sided as like the step that is taken before deciding as like removing the sides from the equation and simplifiying the math into a solution and out of a problem as an unfinished equation of sorts like ya when it’s all said in done everybody knows and there;s nothing to say or tell because everybody knows and is embracing and basking in the silenece of the wholeness of sound as like the absolute agreement of ass all being here together in unision as the perfect harmony as we harmonize together as fucking perfection as the unifinished orgasm that’s always processing.

No comments:

Post a Comment