important shit

Monday 20 August 2012

Day 62 Life is Fun


 


Life is Fun.

Realising ridiculousness is funny.

Self trust-self honesty-self forgiveness required in living life as common sense awesomeness.

Teacher is not separate from student.

self help=self trust= life recipe.

We are life ridiculous fun every moment test. Brutal self honesty required.

Holy physical shit realisation breath.

Common sense simple awesomeness.

Living self realisation because of awesomeness...regardless of who knows.

Discipline and Explanation

Excellent diet being life excellence as self responsibility to live life excellence.

breathing supports life flow.

Not taking self resposnsibility for direction of breathing hinders life flow as consequence.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for neglecting self responsibility for and as life flow
I realise I am life flow as I am director of flow and how I flow is dependent upon how I direct.
When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself with out direction as the director of the flow of my breath...I stop and breathe as the director of flow as breath as like water



"step back. Pause. Giant leap forward"
Directing breathing=perfect example


Fork---> turn on way...sometimes go back and turn the other way.  Portal opens through breath.  Directing   breath= key/portal

No comments:

Post a Comment