important shit

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Day 80 For Better or For Worse



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising that the day cannot get better or worse when standing within and as equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear people.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared people encounters.

I forgive myself for not realising the ridiculousness of fearing people/encounters with people.

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to fear the reactions people have.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing my reactions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing reactions within myself to stem from and as fear.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing fear as reactions within and as myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing fear and I forgive myself for not realising the ridiculousness of fearing fear.

I forgive myself for not realising myself as a sounding board of assistance and support.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for wanting and desiring to tell people what to do to solve their problems.

I forgive myself for not realising the simplicity, the emptiness and the self fulfillment of being present in the moment.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being a complainer and I forgive myself for not realising how addicted  I was to complaining and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having desired and been addicted to whining about bullshit.


I realise how addicted I was to complaing.

I realise myself as a sounding board of assistance and support.

I realise fearing others means that I fear myself and the others are exposing myself as accepted and allowed fear.

I realise the day does not get better or worse when standing within and as equality and oneness.

I realise the ridiculousness of fearing people/encounters with people.

I realise the simplicity, the emptiness and the self fulfillment of being present in the moment.

I realise the ridiculousness of fearing fear.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to fear encounters with people...I stop and I breathe and I use the realisation of accepted and allowed ridiculousness as a point of support as a push to push myself through accepted and allowed ridiculousness and therfore I walk through self imposed limitation as the will I am.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself desiring to talk to someone...I stop and breathe and let the desire go...or I act out desire and face consequences of accepting and allowing direction to be based from and as starting point of desire.

When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself desiring not to talk to someone...I oush through that resistance and I talk to that person as I utilise resistance as a life road map of facilitating fortune and oppurtunity as assistance and support in practical day to day living.

No comments:

Post a Comment