important shit

Friday 31 August 2012

Day 105 Setting Goals



Day 105 Setting Goals


 

Goal is completed specifics as like scoring achievement success. Scoring achievement success is determined by WILL.  WILL is self commitment as self direction as equality and oneness.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have suppressed WILL as self commitment as self direction as equality and oneness as setting goals and scoring achievement success.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for reacting to scoring achievement success as completed specifics as goals by accepting and allowing myself to create judgement within myself as doubting myself as accepted and allowed separation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as separation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing the justification of separation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to create separation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising how easy and how much fun it is to flow as WILL.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having quit/dropped goals as a result of feelings of resistance as accepted and allowed train of thought


I realise setting goals is first move in scoring and achieving success as Self Willed Movement.

I realise goals as self directed physical movements.

I realise the abundant amount of opportunity as ways to play as self directed physical movements.

I realise I am grateful for having given myself the time to write to myself as assistance and support as self reflection of and as living words.

I realise awesomeness as self directed physical movements.

When and as I see myself considering giving up and let go of set goals...I stop and breathe and allow and accept myself as pushing through resistance as self willed movement.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing creating the justification of dropping goals/plans as consequence of following train of thought, I stop and I breath and I face myself with brutal self honesty.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to avoid setting goals....I stop and I breathe and I realise the ridiculousness of avoiding scoring goals as like avoiding self responsibilities.


I commit myself to scoring goals I set for myself to score





No comments:

Post a Comment