important shit

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Day 83 Nothing created Everything




I forgive myself for not realising myself as nothing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear myself as nothing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that everything is better than nothing.

I forgive myself for not realising the source of everything is nothing.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for contemplating right and wrong when thinking about myself as nothing and everything.

I forgive msyelf for accepting and allowing myself for thinking about myself as no thing and every thing.

I forgive myself for not realsing myself as no thing and every thing.

nothing=life force essence
everything=life force susbtance

I realise I exist within and as everything and nothing.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to think about myself as nothing and everything...I stop and I breathe as I realise i'm looking to describe myself within and as a context that exist as a result of accepting and allowing myself to exist within and as separation from and as myself as equality and oneness.

No comments:

Post a Comment