important shit

Monday 20 August 2012

Day 65 greedy


 

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being greedy

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself as, I am greedy

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing greed and greedy to exist within me as releationships to fear of loss.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing a greedy relationship with and as money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for suppressing sharing within myself as a result of accepting and allowing greed to exist within me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted facing myself as greed.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having used/justified myself as greedy as defense/survival mechanism through the acceptance and allowance of fear of loss/fear of death.

I forgive myself for not realising the self righteousness of greedy/greedy.


I realise the self righteousness of greed as self induced limitation/surpression/abuse.

I realise I have justified myself as greedy as a defense/survival mechanism through the acceptance and allowance of fear.

I realise the consequences of greed as suppressing the sharing within myself which therfore results in and as a lack of self support because I am holding out on myself as a result of holding onto greed and therefore I require to let go of greed in order t o gift myself with and as self support that can stand eternally here as what is best for everyone as all as one as equal.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to be greedy about sharing as a result of not wanting to share something as a result of fearing to lose that something...I stop and breathe and face the fear of loss by accepting and allowing myself to share in and as the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment