important shit

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Day 81 Self Enjoyment





I forgive myself for not realising how easy it is to enjoy myself.

I forgive myself for not realising how effortless self enjoyment is.

I forgive myself for not accepting myself as self enjoyment within and as every moment here.


I realise there has been moments where I was not enjoying myself as result of the consequence of my acceptance and allowance of accepting and allowing myself to not enjoy myself.

I realise the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing myself to not enjoy myself.

I realise myself as self enjoyment.

I realise how easy self enjoyment is.

I realise how effortless self enjoyment is.


When and as I see myself accepting and allowing myself to be upset with myself and not enjoying myself...I stop and I breathe and I realise the ridiculousness and the difficulty in allowing myself to not enjoy myself...and I allow myself a giggle at the ridiculousness of accepting and allowing myself to nor enjoy myself. LOL, absurd ridiculousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment