important shit

Friday 16 August 2013

Day 429 Why You are so Stupid?





This is a continuation to my previous blog entitled, Stupid.

After having written my blog I went through a process of self induced stupid experiences. I had some reactions come up within me as various forms of self-judgment with regards to writing the blog "Stupid".  I was worried and concerned about what others might think of me taking on the topic of stupidity...and also I feared that I was exposing myself as stupid and that what I was doing is kind of stupid and that I'm way off course by bringing up the point of calling people stupid...like to make any sort of inference that it could be actually a nice gesture to call people stupid...is somewhere I shouldn't go.

I see that writing about stupid and my stupid education is a way of facing my own stupidity and breaking down the stupidity barriers as system patterned programming that is stupid.

The fact that I had some reactions about exposing and undressing the point of stupidity reveals to me that this is a point of resistance I am required to push through and transcend all self imposed stupidity.

What brought me to the starting point of writing about stupid was the question about stupid in fact being a practical teaching aid of support...like specifically using the word stupid to assist and support myself and others in seeing points of stupidity as like what the fuck!  What's interesting about doing something stupid is that when you're so immersed within a point of stupidity it's like you're in a trance and snapping out of a moment of stupidity can be difficult at times. I mean, I see that we humans have been educated to be stupid...as like stupid organic robots...functioning off of reactions...like a bunch of chickens with our heads cut off.

I also see the point and practical responsibility for each human to face and self correct our accepted and allowed stupidity. This is obviously quite a process because we've been designed and programmed to be pretty fucking stupid...and therefore realising who and what we are may being experienced in a plethora of stupid ways because the truth stings like a swift kick in the ass.

I see and realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of  self judgement...and I've been walking a process to stop all forms of self judgement within myself...and as I have explained at the beginning of this post, I was self judging myself about taking on the point of stupidity. What I'm doing is stopping reactions that occur within me and making self corrections about the reactions as the means to prevent myself from going into a stupidity vortex as like being stuck within the out flowed consequence of a reaction...as like losing myself for a moment within a reaction.

So the point came up within me...I realised and understood the stupidity as like absurd ridiculousness...as like a fear mind fuck...and I realised and understood the ridiculousness of stewing within the point. I've come to utilise moments of reaction as a point of cross reference within myself as like an aha moment...as here is a point that I can work with...as like something that hasn't been completely sorted out within myself.  I see and and realise and understand the practical support in utilizing a reaction as a point of resistance that I am required to push...as the means necessary to facilitate my strength training in integrity and accountability as a human being who is removing stupidity bit by bit.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing being regarded as stupid...I realise and understand that fear as a mental fear...is a stupid mind fuck and is totally ridiculous...and that by reacting further to the point of fearing to be regarded as stupid...which is a reaction in itself...as like choosing to compound stupidity/fear within myself. I realise and understand that I am not interested in compounding and perpetuating stupidity/fear within myself...and I realise and understand myself responsibility in facing every single point of stupidity/fear within myself...as I see and realise this to be the necessary process...as the way to actually take care of myself...and give as I like to receive...and expand my potential abilities to make the world as a whole free from stupidity.

When and as I see myself waiting to take action on a point of self correction...as like remedying a point of stupidity, I stop and breathe...I direct myself in letting go of the point of stupidity...I have a chuckle as I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of procrastinating on a point of stupidity...as like wow, I see and realise how crazy it is to in any capacity to be like..."oh there's a point that's totally not cool that's existing in me and I am capable and able to direct the point now in a way that's totally awesome...but nah i think I just going to be totally fucking stupid for a little bit long...there's comfort in stupidity...being smart is hard work...stupid is easy..." What the fuck.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for choosing to be stupid in moments as like thinking that stupid is a form of safety avoidance of work and responsibility...as like protecting me as ego...thinking that me as an ego is so smart...as like I am a superior being within my mind as ego...and I am winning the competition against other ego's because I am so stupidly smart.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to confront stupidity in all capacities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for ignoring and disregarding stupidity and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I was dismissing and ignoring the stupidity that exists within myself and that by ignoring and disregarding the stupidity I see in others...was like an indicator that I am accepting and allowing the same relationship within myself...which is not cool...which is stupid in fact.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how stupid it has been for me to fear my own stupidity..as like I see and realise and understand what a total mind fuck this is.

There's a really good point of fearing My own stupidity that I will begin within in my next blog as an example and illustration which further exposes the absurd ridiculousness of fear...and that creating particular fears is in fact stupid.

Cheers and stay tuned for an example of stupidity that I believed to be totally brilliant.......


No comments:

Post a Comment