important shit

Sunday 25 August 2013

Day 436 Menace to Society Part 2





So I see this menace to society blog series as being at least a few more blogs to come and I would like to take the opportunity here to jump into self-forgiveness in seeing and realising myself as having been a menace to society within not realising and understanding the consequences of my past participation and how I had accepted and allowed myself to contribute to the menacing of society.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding myself as a menace to society.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the influence that my words as physical action examples have upon others within society.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how my words/actions have shaped the menacing within society and how my words and actions have been a reflection of myself within and as a part of a menacing society.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for believing that the menacing of society and human behaviour has to be that of being a complete menace as like without complete regard and compassion in all moments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having lacked the compassion and consideration and sympathy within myself to actually stop all forms of menacing behaviour within myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding onto beliefs about others within society as like not being able to be trusted and like having no faith within others in society…and like totally accepting and allowing the menace to society mentality….and within this I see and realise the change starts within myself and that as I walk and honor the change as what is best for all Life, I realise and understand that I am able and capable of assisting and supporting the change of all menacing behaviour within society because of the faith and trust I place within myself and therefore within my fellow man/mates as the self-realisation that each is within and as the process of Life as equality and oneness as that which is always best here…and that the process of self-realisation into and as living self-perfection will be completed and fulfilled in always possible as like the manifestation of heaven on earth as like the purification of our sins as like all our inhumane actions so that the future of mankind as humanity is secured as living greatness always as like the eventual stop to all perpetuated abuse which will enable Life on earth to become a place of unconditional assistance and support as like the complete and total unification of man as living words as what is always best.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that when a point of doubt comes up within me about my fellow man that this is an indicator attention activation of a point that requires self-correction within myself so that I can stand as the point of self-responsibility in purifying the law of my being here to that which is always best for life as the epitome of equality and oneness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having thoughts that are less than what is best for Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being a menace to society/myself within and as holding on to thoughts/feelings/emotions that are less than the image and likeness of heaven on earth as Life equality and oneness as the living words which are always best.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for taking anything personal about the process of self-realisation into self-correction as self-perfection…as I realise that getting the process of self-transformation as less than Life to the whole body of Life is a process of steadfast diligence as the commitment and dignified integrity to honor and cherish every moment as Life here as what is always best as oneness and equality…meaning and realising the significance of every moment as self-honesty without a choice for self-dishonesty…and therefore Life simplicity as what is always best for Life is awesome as awe so me.

I commit myself to utilise the word awesome in its fullest capacity as a point of assistance and support to learn and realise the total potential and capabilities of myself as that which is awesome as the living self-reflection of what is always best for Life.

I commit myself to creating myself as complete awesomeness as the living realisation that myself as complete awesomeness is already here…it’s just that who I am as complete awesomeness has been buried within suppression and hiding as the consequence of my past acceptances and allowances that were less than what is best for Life and therefore I commit myself to the process of stopping all actions, that are less than what is best for Life as the epitome as complete awesome….and within this I realise and understand the point of investigating all things and keeping what is good and releasing what is bad as the base foundation of practical living assistance and support from moment to moment.

I commit myself to the embodiment of self-responsibility as an ambassador of awesome as that which is best for life from and as the starting point of oneness and equality as I realise and understand that oneness and equality is the starting point of creation.


No comments:

Post a Comment