important shit

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Day 421 Running On Display




I went for a run today and as I was finishing my run I was doing some cool down stretches and I noticed myself being a little self conscious about people seeing me stretching...I was judging myself as looking goofy doing various stretches and I wasn't totally comfortable within myself...it's like I felt out of place doing this in public...and I think it's weird because...I know it's ridiculously absurd to be self conscious and judging myself.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being self conscious and feeling a little uncomfortable within myself about doing some stretches while jogging and walking. I realise and understand the ridiculousness of making a big deal within myself about doing stretches after running. When and as I experience myself discomfort as like fearing judgment from others while doing cool down stretches after running...and doing some stretches while I jog, I stop and breathe, continue my stretches and smile as a point of realising and understanding the ridiculousness of mind fucking myself about the appearance of myself while exercising.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having judged people for looking goofy and making fun of others for the way they were running, walking, jogging, stretching.

I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the points I faced within running, jogging and stretching were points of self reflection as an indicator of passed behaviour participation within myself as like me mirroring me as what I have participated in.  I realise and understand the ridiculousness of my participation of having made a point of making fun of others as a way to make myself feel good...and within this I realise the sadness within making fun of another person as a way of having a laugh at another's expense...and also within doing so...I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the point of self reflection and realising and understanding that I was separating myself from myself as consequence of not realising and understanding the equality and oneness between me and others.

When and as I see myself making fun of others and having a laugh at another's expense where there's a juxta position within character roles...where I take on a superiority character and I make the other person's character out to be that of inferiority, I stop and breathe and realise the sadness within such behaviour.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself as looking goofy while doing stretching exercise while in public.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for feeling weird about doing stretching exercises in public.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being paranoid about others making fun of me while I am doing stretching exercises in public.

When and as I see myself being paranoid about my movements in public, I stop and breathe, I direct myself to push through the paranoia and continuing moving myself, and I realise and understand that as I direct myself to move through the paranoia about others judging me and making fun of me that I actually enable myself to enjoy the movement of myself as the expression I am in the moment.

I commit myself to running and doing stretching exercises in public.

I commit myself to not stopping what I am doing because I fear someone is judging me.

I commit myself to stop being paranoid about what others think.

I commit myself to having fun within doing running and stretching exercises in public places.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging my self image, by thinking that I look goofy and that people may make fun of me because the running and doing stretching exercises is something I haven't done very much of in a long time.

When and as I see myself judging myself image, I stop and breathe...I have a laugh as I realise the absurd ridiculousness within judging my self image. I see the perpetuating mind fuck of participating within reactionary judgments about myself image.

I commit myself to enjoying myself image here.

No comments:

Post a Comment