important shit

Thursday 1 August 2013

Day 412 Travel Fears Abroad

Day 412 Travel Fears Abroad




So the point came up within me about fears of travelling abroad.  I’m specifically looking at Japan at the moment…but the travel fears are in general…as like not so much about moving to a different place or flying in air planes….but about not knowing the language or the culture of the area I am going to. I mean I see and realise the point that I can educate myself about the culture of the area I travel to and I see and realise it is possible to learn some basic language skills…so that whenever I travel to an area with a foreign language to me, I have prepared myself with some basic survival skills.

I see that I had a very basic survival fear…as like realising and understanding that there are conditions and circumstances that I am not familiar with and therefore places me into and as a position of vulnerability.

I see and realise such fears to be of practical assistance and support as to support my well-being as like the survival of me as physicality…as like physical fears are points of common sense support as like cautionary safety points/care taking to insure physical well-being survival.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for initially being like what the fuck about having fear about travelling abroad…and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the practicality of physical fear as like a point of assistance and support as like a way of insuring physical survival/well-being.  I realise and understand the common sense support within and as a physical fear…and I see and realise the difference from a mental fear and a physical fear…as I see and realise a physical fear to relate to the survival and well-being of physicality from a point of rational concern…where as I see and understand a mental fear to be irrational as like not being in accordance with the care taking of physical survival and well-being.

I realise and understand the common sense applications of what to do when and as I am presented with a physical fear…as like I realise and understand the practicality of utilising the guidance with a physical fear as like a point of self-direction within insuring safety and survival by taking preventative measures as a way of doing what is best as the way to achieve best results for well-being/safety and physical survival.


When and as I see myself experiencing fear…I stop and breathe and I check the type of fear I am experiencing as like either mental or physical. I realise and understand the physical support within and as physical fear. I realise and understand the common sense support within and as physical fear. I realise and understand how to utilise physical fear as a point of self-direction as like a guideline/check list as a means of preventing harm to physical well-being. I realise and understand the irrationality of mental fears…and I realise the absurd ridiculousness of mental fears as like I realise the funny…and therefore I am able and capable of knowing when to laugh at absurd ridiculous fears…and I know when to be serious about physical fears…which are no laughing matter. I realise that mental fears are absurdly ridiculous and are in fact funny…and I realise and understand that there is nothing funny or absurdly ridiculous about physical fears.

No comments:

Post a Comment