important shit

Thursday 8 August 2013

Day 422 "Commitment"

Commitment



Currently I view the word commitment as a dedication to doing something.

I’m taking the moment here to investigate the word “Commitment” because I often avoid committing myself to things right away...like; if I am going to commit to something I want to be sure that I am going to honour the commitment with and as dedication.

Also, by investigating the word “Commitment”, I am looking to see if I can expand my understanding and living of “commitment”

Dictionary definition of Commitment:
Noun
1.      The act of committing or the state of being committed.
2.      Dedication; application.
Synonyms
obligation - committal - engagement - undertaking
(source "The Free Dictionary")


Playing with the word Commitment:

Come it man…like a becoming of it…come it what you meant…becoming what you mean….commit me not…calm it meant…comb it meant…co-double my it meant…like co-dependency within and a s commitment because…co-my-it men-cross….come-I’m/my-it/tie-meaning…come, coming, commit, time, mom, meme, ten, tent, ten-time-come, communication…cite, cite-moment…commitment is to cite the moment as a dedication to application within time…moment-c-it…moment-see-it…

New Expanded Definition of Commitment:

Commitment is a 'becoming of it' moment as the moment of seeing it, as that which you are committed to being and becoming. Making a commitment is in regards to the present and future as making a plan that is coming into action…meaning the words you say…as a commitment is what you say…as how you cite yourself and are giving yourself a reference like a reservation for present and future participation here in time as participating within and as an undertaking/obligation/dedication…as the response abled actions.

Commitments also means how your time is tied together…like, my day is filled with commitments.

Commitments are comments in time which can stand the tests of time as mighty living words that You are dedicated to and as.

In making a commitment, You are the source or responsibility.


It is important to note the danger within over commitment…as that leads to not being fully committed, due to having too many commitments/responsibilities at the same time…and or not having enough time to be dedicated within those commitments/responsibilities.

Under-Committing yourself is when you are capable and able to have more commitments in your Life and you have not enabled yourself to make more commitments…as like under committing is to neglect yourself from response abled opportunities to live the meaning of words he in time as creating programmed plans to act out in present and or future moments.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for judging myself for being cautious about making commitments.  I realise the importance of being cautious within making decisions.  I realise making commitments without careful consideration is ridiculously absurd.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared taking on too many commitments/responsibilities…and within this I forgive myself for not realising and understanding how I have under committed myself in moments as the consequence of fearing to be over committed without practically checking and assessing my time availability by planning/scheduling a programmed time line to assist and support the maximizing of commitments I am available to undertake for a particular given time frame. I realise and understand the ridiculous absurd nature of under committing myself. I realise and understand the importance of commitments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having neglected honouring all commitments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having disregarded commitments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that it’s no big deal if I break my commitments if I feel like doing something else.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the correlation with commitments as my word is my bond.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding my words as my bonds as what I am bound to as meaning and representation as the expression and character I am.


When and as I see myself about to disregard a commitment, I stop and breathe, I realise my words are my bond, which is the essence of integrity, honour, dignity and dedication.

When and as I see myself resisting making commitments when I am capable and able to and an opportunity is presented to me, I stop and breathe…I double check my schedule to make sure I am not over committing myself…I look at why I am having resistance to making a commitment to an opportunity, I push myself through resistances and make a commitment to the opportunity and I realise the opportunity to be a learning experience with great potential.

When and as I see myself thinking about breaking commitments based upon feelings/emotions, I stop and breathe, I check my scheduling and availability and I realise and understand that sometimes scheduling conflicts occur…and commitments need to be re-scheduled/re-arranged…in order to accommodate living commitments as effective opportunities. I realise and understand the dedication, integrity, dignity and honour required in keeping/upholding commitments


I commit myself to the words I speak.

I commit myself to strength in the words I speak.

I commit myself to expanding the strength in the words I speak.


I commit myself to dedication, integrity, dignity and honor within the words I speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment