important shit

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Day 439 Food for Thought





So, I've been looking at the point of eating things because I like the taste and sometimes having a feeling/craving for a particular thing because of the taste...not really considering the overall health benefits/nutritional value.

I'm asking myself, "why even bother indulging in foods/snacks that are very low in nutritional value"? "why pick something to eat that would be less than the best pick available to me with regards to having nutritional value and being supportive for my body?"

I see how I have programmed certain preferences about tasty foods/snacks...as like making them to be a comfort to me...as like feeling good eating them because they taste good.

I see how I am capable and able to change my food programming as like to re-align my eating to that which is of best support for me...like moving away from eating because of a feeling experience...and moving into eating a point of practical physical body support.

I see how I have justified indulging with goodies because I don't do it all the time. I question why even bother indulging in goodies/deserts at all if there not really a best pick option for physical nourishment support.

It's ridiculous that I would want to eat or not eat something based on my feelings/emotions about the particular food...like what a mind fuck really...like mind fucking my body about getting the best stuff...because I have stronger love feelings for the stuff with less nutritional value.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding onto emotions and feelings about eating particular foods.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be guided/controlled by emotions and feelings when it comes to eating.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having found it difficult at times to not indulge in a particular snack that has no real nutritional value....like being loaded with sugar, fat, and salt characteristics.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not really challenging myself to investigate all thoughts/feelings/emotions in relationship to eating food.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having said "fuck it, I'll push the point next time" when I see myself questioning a point of food indulgence...like asking myself do I really need this...is this the best option I can give myself right now...Is there better alternatives.

I commit myself to investigating my food relationships.

I commit myself to eating from the starting point of giving my body the best physical nourishment assistance and support.

I commit myself to cutting out deserts.

I commit myself to letting go of feeling and emotional attachments to food.

I commit myself to re-programming myself to eating the foods that are most beneficial to my physical body.

No comments:

Post a Comment