important shit

Monday 19 August 2013

Day 431 Stupid Corrections






Facing a point of stupid within humbleness and just getting the correction done is the key....because what purpose is their to dwell or make some big song and dance about the point of stupidity? None...doing that is just stupid...perpetuating own stupidity with continued stupidity...


So, Continuing from my last blog, Day 430 Stupid Fear Manipulation, I'm gifting myself with self forgiveness with regards to the mind fucked nightmarish situation I created for myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking it to be clever to use fear a way of getting what I want...as like deliberately inducing myself into a point of fear as a result of believing this to be a brilliant way to get what I want to happen...and within this I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I have in fact harmed myself by deliberately perpetuating conflict friction within my physical body.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding or taking the time to see if what I am participating within as acceptances and allowances is what's best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for compromising myself as what's best for all Life within making decisions from the starting point of feeling and emotions and thoughts, not realising and understanding that my thoughts/feelings/emotions reveal to me the points of energetic friction within myself that I require to sort out in a way that is best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating a mind fuck about being regarded as a public figure, famous person.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared expressing myself to others.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to live self expression as what's best for all  Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to be a famous stand up comedian.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing attention as a result of being outspoken within and as my self expression as what's best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understand the absurd ridiculousness of thinking that inducing fear upon myself is like a short cut solution.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for abusing myself as all Life within inducing fear within my acceptances and allowances. I realise and understand that each word that exists within me creates and forms the impression and expression of who and how I am and therefore it is myself responsibility to make sure my vocabulary as all words is purified as what is always best for Life.  I realise and understand that each and every word I speak carries weight and value as Life equality and oneness...and I realise and understand that any word I speak and accept and allow within myself that is in conflict with Life is a form of brutal abuse.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding to the extent in which each word acts as the building blocks creating Life as sound physicality Here.

I commit myself to take my time within communicating words as I realise myself responsibility within and as the expression of Living words.

I commit myself to taking self responsibility for all words.

I commit myself to Living words as the building blocks of Life as that which is always best for all Life from and as the starting point of creation/oneness and equality.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the unification of man as living words.

I commit myself to the unification of man as living words.


When and as I see myself wavering within an acceptances and allowance that is less than what is best for all Life, I stop and breathe and I direct myself in returning to a starting point of that which is best for all Life.

When and as I see myself thinking that I should create fear within myself as a way of manifesting a point within myself, I stop and breathe and I realise and understand the self abuse within deliberately inducing conflict within myself.  I realise inducing and perpetuating conflict within myself is a crime against all life as equality and oneness,

When and as I see myself resisting to walk the self correction on a point of stupidity within myself, I stop and breathe and I correct the point of stupidity within myself...and within this I take a brief moment, to have a smile and or chuckle, or grimace as like an aha moment of seeing and realising my own ridiculousness. I take self responsibility for my accepted and allowed ridiculousness.

I commit myself to taking self responsibility for my accepted and allowed ridiculousness.


blog to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment