important shit

Thursday 1 August 2013

Day 414 Making Lots of Money

Day 414 Making Lots of Money



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having the mindset that I need to just make enough money to get by…as like having just enough money to pay for living and food expenses.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that I don’t need to make lots of money all the time…that it’s OK for me to make a bunch of money for a little bit of time…and then I can just try to coast through the rest of the year without making much money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that tree planting is the only way for me to make lots of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that teaching skiing and snowboarding in the winter means that I am limited to not making very much money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating opinions about some of the ski resorts I have looked into with regards to employment and staff accommodations.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not investigating all possible opportunities as ways in which I am capable and able to make lots of money.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for obsessing and about skiing and snowboarding.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for distracting myself from my university studies by thinking about how I can spend the winter skiing and snowboarding.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for studying skiing and snowboarding opportunities as opposed to my university studies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to postpone university studies.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that I will not use my university degree.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for projecting that my university degree is useless.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for creating opinions/judgments and assumptions about my university degree…and within this create validating justifications as like reasons for why it is easy for me to give my attention to other things and therefore postpone working diligently upon the completion of my final university credits.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have dragged out the completion of my undergraduate university degree.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having thought about not finishing my final university credits.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the point of till here no further will I fuck around/about with regards to the completion of my final university credits…as I realise I will be quite pleased with myself for getting my degree completed as like over and done with…and that prolonging the experience is actually kind of torturous and serves me no practical purpose whatsoever.  I realise and understand that it is in my best interest to get my degree completed as quick as I can…in that I want to be done with it…and that by avoiding doing the work…it is not helpful in getting things done…and I realise I am so close to the end…and that I have enough time still to make sure I don’t fuck my course up by pissing all my time away.

I commit myself to working on my university course every day.

I commit myself to making the completion of my university course a priority.

I commit myself to looking into ways in which I can leverage my university degree to make money.

I commit myself to stopping choosing to focus on other things as like giving other activities precedence over my university studies.


When and as I am beginning to immerse myself within my studies and a thought comes up as a way to escape giving attention to my studies, I stop and breathe and I realise I am committed to the disciplined diligent work required in the successful completion of my university studies…and I realise and understand that I am enabling self-satisfaction by honoring my commitment to myself to get this done.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise and understand that this disciplined diligence required within sticking to getting my studies done is the same recipe pattern required within and as making lots of money…as I see and realise connections within being effective at sales.

I realise and understand that this disciplined diligence required within sticking to getting my studies done is the same recipe pattern required within and as making lots of money, as I see and realise the connections within being effective at sales.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to have the mind set of making money for self interested ego reasons.  I realise a responsibility to making money as like to assist and support the movement of the Desteni Group.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for only thinking about making money from a point of greedy selfishness...as like having played both polarity points...as like either not caring to bother to make lots of money...or wanting to make so much money as a point of righteous superiority.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having existed within the patterns of wanting lots of money as like a big ego...and also not caring for tons of money as like a small ego.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect the principle of what is best for all life when thinking about  money and how money can be used to facilitate the process of creating a new economic system and education system as like bringing about a better world for future generations to come...as i realise and understand that it takes money to build and advertise effectively the changes that are best...as like our current world system works on money...and therefore it's with working with lots of money within the current system that enables change to the current system.


I commit myself to making lots of money within the current system as so that I can assist and support the programming of a new system that supports all Life to be wealthy and prosperous.


I commit myself to financially supporting the Desteni Group as I realise the practicality of doing so as giving as I would like to receive.


No comments:

Post a Comment