important shit

Thursday 1 August 2013

Day 417 Ego as a Point of Hiding

Day 417 Ego as a Point of Hiding





The point of self-righteousness is something that I have been working on for some time. Check earlier blogs within this 7 year journey process blog series for context.

The point has become clear to me how fucked up it is to be hiding within ego.

Hiding within ego is the epitome of the middle road.

Let me explain:

It’s like a point of total isolation.

There’s no real equality….there’s only comparisons and judgments dressed up as equality as like comparing and judging images and likenesses.

I’m totally ashamed for being able to talk about this.

Take my situation for instance:

It’s like I placed myself between groups of humanity…where I consider myself to be part of the Desteni Group…Yet I have never really fully accepted myself as worthy of the Desteni Group…as like having always placed myself as like having not progressed enough on my process….as like comparing and judging myself to others within the Desteni Group as like those who I admire and respect…and so It’s like I’ve justified to myself that I just got to play catch up and get to that level of integrity before I can really be a contributing member of the group…and so it’s like I have always kind of just cancelled myself out within my own accepted and allowed judgement and comparisons to others as like how my process is going…like never giving myself the integrity which I see in fellow members of the Desteni Group…and this is all total bullshit…as judgement and comparison is a total mind fuck excuse to avoid self-corrective action in taking self-responsibility…it’s like judgement and comparison is an accepted and allowed escape…a form of hiding from doing the work necessary as the self-corrective actions to really labor and facilitate the changes that are best for all life…as like the essence and base line guide of practical living the principle of what is always best for Life is always best for Life…as like giving as You would Like to receive…a point of self-enabling opportunity and expansion.

So seeing the greatness in others is real cool…not accepting and enabling self as that very same greatness as like the same image and likeness….like the You is Me in another Life walking an individual process that arrives with the same conclusions of and as a starting point of Equality and Oneness as like the epitome of all Self Realization ..That’s an unnecessary Mind Fuck.

Then There’s the point of seeing the shit in other people…as like all the nasty stuff…and like not wanting to consider the basic principle that You is Me in another Life and were all walking our individual process with the same ultimate destination and realisation as that everything is interconnected Here as equality and Oneness…as like realising ourselves within and as the Law of Equality and Oneness….removing and releasing all illusion/delusion as self-imposed perceptual beliefs of separation as like realms/dimensions of conflicting energetic frictions.

It’s Like a counter reaction to the seeing greatness in beings…it’s like the polarity of not accepting and allowing the greatness within yourself…and then trying to compensate…and like not realising the extent of ego stupidity within and as the conflicting nature of ego as like the big and small of superiority and inferiority within and as personality type dynamics of ego as a character. Which means to be a big ego when seeing the nasty unfortunate shit…and being a small ego when seeing the great magnificent shit…as like always deflecting away from and as the point of self-direction…where the mirrors are here to reflect our role and assistance and supportive learning within and as self-direction…as like seeing where and how we can help ourselves in all moments…by being helped by seeing others as a visible examples of and as self-direction on points that we have not practically walked into self-correction…and also to be that visible example for others who have not walked the points that we have walked…and within both types of instances…having the humbleness to walk and talk within and as the points of reflection here…as like knowing not to hide the learning process of where I’m at and what’s going on…but to be open to always sharing the process…and learning…and giving words as learning as we receive words as learning from others…so that the process is balanced in and as a giving and receiving assistance and support…and there is no judgement or comparison as like an ego positioning game…as like an, am I the high energy of the low energy…Because, existing as the high energy or the low energy are both points of hiding within and as ego self-righteousness…as like it is self-righteous to accept yourself as superior and it is self-righteous to accept yourself as inferior. Anything besides equality and oneness is and as a point of self-righteous indignation…as like an anger and disappointment from suppressing greatness and inflating weakness…as like that’s the ridiculous absurdity of ego…as that nothing is really hidden…but because ego participation is stupid…ego doesn't really know that it’s stupid…and the unfortunate consequence is the suppression of greatness and the inflation of weakness. A real double zinger. A Zing Zing. Like a bad burn and an unfortunate consequence.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the stupidity of ego as like the nature of self-righteousness as both inferiority and superiority as like a conflicting friction that is in fact an act of hiding but that in fact nothing is really hidden because it is clear for everyone to see who dares to step out of ego.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for playing the role of superiority and inferiority and neglecting the principles of Equality and Oneness as like what’s best for all Life is best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being negligent in not realising and understanding the simplicity of the principle of that which is best for all Life is best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how stupid my behaviour has been as a result of playing both sides of the fence as like ego superiority and ego inferiority.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having compromised myself and others around me as a result of playing the middle road as ego superiority and inferiority as like playing the ego positioning game as high and low energy roles…as like chasing after the highs and riding the high and forgetting about the shittyness of the low when I’m riding on the high.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding back on myself as like suppressing the greatness that is within me as like the integrity to really care about the betterment of humanity and all Life here…as like me existing here beyond ego stupidity…and realising myself as a contributing part of the Desteni Group as like enabling myself to do everything in my capacity to assist and support the facilitation of a new world that is Best for all Life in all ways possible.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for mind fucking myself within hiding from points of discomfort as like points of transcendence and instead choosing to deflect points of transcendence by putting on the mask of self-righteousness as like a disguise of self-manipulation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for manipulating myself with self-righteousness participations as like realising and understanding that justifications and excuses are forms of self-righteousness and are in no way real…and that by participating in something that is in no way real makes me a lie and a fake…and therefore I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to live a fake life as like the lie of an as ego self-righteousness.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the fear energies of and as the various dimensions of self-righteousness.  I realise and understand that accepting and allowing myself to be influenced and pulled and pushed within my mind as ego by various hot and cold energies as like the feelings and emotions is not acceptable…and that I realise and understand that I know how to prevent myself from being directed by any reaction within myself because I have proven to myself many times that I have the tools and the self-discipline to take a breath and stop any internal/external manipulation as thought/feeling/emotion…and that as I breathe here in the moment…that I realise and know that practical living in physical reality is a moment to moment assessment of common sense as like what is here…and seeing what I can do within the moment as the enactment of living the point of response abled and capable…as self-response-ability as the ability to respond within the moment as always what is best…as like to see what needs to be done and is required to be done...and to do it as the principled point of giving as I would like to receive…and within this, realising that it is within the giving as I would like to receive as how I show my understanding of the principle of giving as I would like to receive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for placing myself outside of humanity as like creating a separation of myself as like existing between groups of humanity as like never really accepting myself within and as part of the one group of humanity here.  I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of my participation's.  When and as I see myself creating friction within humanity as like going into the ego positioning game of comparing and judging myself against my teammates as my fellow members of humanity, I stop and breathe and I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of such actions…as like I realise and understand what a stupid mind fuck it is to abuse myself and others and that such actions are to be prevented at all costs...because abuse is in no way acceptable…and prevention is the best cure.

When and as I see myself fearing to share, I stop and breathe and I realise the self-righteous ego nature of fearing to share as a point of hiding that is not to be tolerated as I am Here to transcend the limiting nature of ego righteousness in all ways so that I can align myself as a being in this world that is dedicating to practical living Life Support.

When and as I see myself going into a point of self-righteousness, I stop and breathe, immediately stepping out of self-righteousness because I realise the absurd ridiculous stupidity of such behaviour.


I commit myself to walking as a member of the Desteni Group within and as the principles of Equality and Oneness as what’s best for all Life is best for all Life… investigating all things and keeping what is good/best…giving as I would like to receive…and realising the practicality of the win/win situation as a living Life time of assistance and support always all ways Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment