important shit

Thursday 22 August 2013

Day 434 From Self Interest to What's Best for All





The point came up within me today where I saw how pushing the point of stand up comedy isn't really aligned with self interest. Like I see that I am able and capable of pushing this point...and within this...I see how I have resisted to really push this point as much as I am able to because it's like some work and effort...and I've accepted and allowed myself to be lazy, selfish and inconsiderate as like not realising and understanding the self responsibility in moving out of self interest from the perspective that it's just me and the rest of existence as separate from me...as like a form of disconnection.  I realise and understand that self interest as like a separate me from the rest of everything can't really exist because I see and realise the point of self responsibility as the interest of everyone as all Life...as like myself within and as everyone yet I see and realise each of us to be an individual one...making up everything together as the sharing together of Life/ourselves...as like no one really has more ownership over life than anyone else...and that Life is the gift that everyone has been bestowed with one and equal..,and that it is our responsibility as Life to recognize as real eyes ourselves in seeing ourselves as everything here and within this our movement and participation here can only be what's best for Life within consideration and realisation of our self as All Life/Everything here and that our accepted and allowed perceived separation is the grand illusion that has been our programmed self induced hypnotic trance that we've conditioned ourselves to...which is totally bogus.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to share myself within and as the artistic expression of stand up comedy. I realise and understand how I have been selfish and stubborn within holding myself back and doing a total disservice to Life...as I realise and understanding how ridiculous it is to dis Life...as like avoiding the opportunity to share and express myself realisations as living words as what is best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting the point of taking on the self responsibility principle of living to give as like unconditionally giving to others that which I like to receive, without expecting or desiring anything in return.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having existed within a selfish frame of mind as like resisting to give to others as I like to receive.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having looked towards others within anticipation and hope that I could receive what I wasn't willing to give.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having hoped that someone else could just express the points I see I am capable and able to express within and as my point of creative artistic expression because then I could avoid living within responsibility.  I realise and understand the total nastiness within this behaviour....and I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be totally nasty within dissing myself as Life and not enabling myself to participate within sharing where I see I am capable and able to share within particular moments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being stubborn within greed as a result of neglecting to give as I like to receive...and within this I realise and understand how I always holding myself as like a life hostage...as like refusing myself access to really living life and harnessing my potential to expand myself into and Life as what is always best.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to walk/breathe/participate/play with integrity and dignity within every moment as the point of honor and commit to Life as living what is best for all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for resisting to stand within and as dedication to the service of Life as what is always best....and within this I realise and understand that compromise is not an acceptable option...and when and as I see myself looking at a point of compromise as like a form of self sabotage, I stop and breathe and immediately thrust myself into application as what is best for all Life...as like snapping myself out of a hypnotic trance of self imposed limitation,

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having resisted and neglected making vlogs/youtube videos as a point of support in sharing myself as a visible standing example as a being of integrity and dignity who supports what is best for all Life.


I commit myself to making vlogs/youtube videos as a way of sharing myself here as like a giving I would like to receive.

I commit myself to sharing myself as living words as that which is best for Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment