important shit

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Day 433 Self Will




My writing here today is a point of strengthening my self willed determination to not accept and allow myself to give up on myself in moments when I experience an energetic reaction within myself as like "I don't feeling like doing that right now...specifically looking to avoid directing a point into completion"


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding that it is in fact quite easy to move myself through self imposed points of limitation as resistance to doing particular tasks, because it is a choice to not do something...just as it is a choice to do something...and I realise and understand the implications of allowing myself to be stuck within the energetic reaction experience of I don't feel like it....I realise and understand this is not valid...this is not in my best interests in any way whatsoever...and it is not in alignment with the best interests of all Life....and therefore I see and realise the point of aligning myself as what's best for all Life is best for me...and that self interest is therefore the point of negating any responsibility and consideration for myself as all Life here as Oneness and Equality.


When and as I see myself thinking I don't feel like doing that right now... I stop and breathe and I direct myself to move through myself inflicted resistance...as I see the gift I give to myself in becoming stronger by pushing through resistances...and I realise and understand that pushing through resistances is in fact easy because it's a choice...and it's the best choice...I mean really it's just living the principle of what's best for all Life is best for me...I also realise and understand that as I give myself the best treatment and support I am giving all life the best treatment and support because I am embodying the principle of treating myself how I would like to be treated...giving and receiving.


I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the blatant disregard for myself as all Life within operating from the starting point of a feeling/emotion as like I don't feel like it, I'm not going to move myself within my physicality because I'm possessed within an energy buzz.  I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of letting myself be guided by energetic experiences within myself as various forms of reactions.


When and as I see myself moving into justification as like justified reasoning to continue within a pattern of "I don't feel like it", I stop and breathe and I realise and understand my self willed movement into application as like till here no further do I accept and allow myself to mind fuck myself out of doing what is best for all Life.

I commit myself to taking self responsibility for myself in moving beyond the limitations of existing within the energies of "I don't feel like it"

I commit myself to the process of Life purification as Oneness and Equality as the starting point of Creation Here.


No comments:

Post a Comment