important shit

Friday 30 August 2013

Day 441 Commitment No Doubt is Key!!!






Let me begin with providing a few links to some gifts that will further clarify and expand upon the title of this blog:

The Key to Life - 2013 - The Future of Consciousness - Part 24

Time and Money - Life Review

Commitment - Relationship Success Support



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared putting both feet forward within making commitments.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to allow hesitation within commitments as like a possible escape and backing out of commitments...as like making a commitment but not really totally fully trusting myself within the commitment...and therefore creating a hesitance within the commitment as a reflection of accepted and allowed doubt and lack of self-trust.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to rationalize doubt within my mind as like a form of logical manipulation that is a necessary precaution that is perpetuated by worrying as like self induced fear energies on the body that is a totally self created mind fuck.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I perpetuated doubt within myself as a manifested outflow time loop of obsessing about wants, needs and desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to mentally masturbate myself with wants, needs and desires.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for questioning commitments as like a form of accepting and allowing an escape route from self responsibilities within myself as like an ego defense mechanism of hiding as like a way to keep myself in a state of self suppression as like a refusal to grant myself full access to living life from and as the principle starting point of creation as Equality and Oneness as what's best for all Life is best for me because I am a part of all Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fuck within myself and avoid taking ownership of my life here as accountability and responsibility as that which is best for all Life....as like realising and understanding myself as a living Life representative of that which is always best for Life...as like realising everything here as a part of me/Life.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for being unnecessarily rough and difficult on myself by and as a result of doubting my capabilities and commitments within and as a result of neglecting practical living application of my response abilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for holding back self-expansion.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how that any and all points of doubt within my relationships are in fact detrimental to that which is best for all Life...and therefore act as like a self induced handicap on Life...as like a form of mental retardation.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understand my full capacity to change as what's best for all Life within committing myself without any doubt and slack within and as my commitments to myself as Life as what is best for Life/myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for waiting to let go of limitations I am aware of.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for validating self imposed limitations. I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of validating self imposed limitations...as like various forms of doubt/fear/separation.  When and as I see myself doubting my abilities without testing my abilities, I stop and breathe...and I direct myself to make sure I test my abilities and to also expand my abilities in always possible as I realise and understand what is implies within the living of the word responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to slack off on responsibility.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to neglect and put off responsibilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the consequences of suppressing response abilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding life as like a relationship agreement of responsibilities.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the connection between self-expansion and responsibility

When and as I see myself neglecting responsibility, I stop and breathe and I direct myself to action as accountability as like to remedy the situation at hand as a means of self nourishment as like practical living life support sustenance as the gift giving contribution to and as Life...as like the epitome of existing within and as the principle of living to give...as like giving without expecting to receive...as the giving I like to receive.

When and as I see myself validating doubt within myself, I stop and breathe and I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of such actions. I have an aha moment as I realise and see the how I saved myself from being wasted and disregarded.


I commit myself to no doubt within and and myself self-creation here as Life being birthed from the physical.

I commit myself to the the living word "responsibility"

I commit myself to the word "commitment"

I commit myself to and as "accountability" as the basic mathematics of 1+1=2

I commit myself to continue birthing myself as Life until the changes within me are absolute as like me standing here as the epitome of and as the physical living Life birthed from and as the fruits of my labored process of self-forgiveness and self corrective statements walked in real time application as the testaments to and as my living words as that which is always best for Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment