important shit

Sunday 4 August 2013

Day 419 Word Accountability

Day 419 Word Accountability



The point came up today where I was talking to my brother and we were talking about all sorts of different types of work and I said to him that politics interests me….and within this, he said to me that I better remove a bunch of the things I have posted online. My brother had mentioned this to me before…and I was kind of thinking about it…but this time…I said no that won’t be happening. I see the future of politics as an arena of transparency. I told my brother that I’m here to expose myself as a person…not trying to hide myself…and that if someone wants to bring up something I posted…whether it was from yesterday or a long time ago…and If I see a point of correction within what I have said/shared…I will take accountability for my words and speak about the point in question…and perhaps give added context as like a way to add to myself as a story of interest as like a way showing and exposing myself as a Being of integrity as a Being here who is not afraid of judgement as a Being who’s not interested in the slander game…not worrying about being slandered as a result of being exposed as a Being who is open and does not keep secrets…as I realise and understand the absurd ridiculousness of leading a top secret life from the perspective of being paranoid about who and how I am expressing myself.



So within my sharing here today, I’d like to take the opportunity here to share some self-forgiveness in relation to hiding and being paranoid/fearful about being exposed on the internet as a Being who’s walking a process of self-correction, as someone who’s interested in the manifestation of heaven on earth…and as someone who’s removing the skeletons from the closet as like the dead weight within having held onto acceptances and allowances that were not aligned in accordance within and as the principles of equality and oneness.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that if I am serious about politics and being in the media that it is important that I censor myself and hide who I am and what I am all about.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing what others think about me.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having feared others trying to manipulate and slander my name.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that it’s natural to be paranoid and fearful of others  looking to exploit and slander others.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for thinking that if I want to be involved in politics that I have to be fearful about be screwed over as like believing that I need to have different lives…as like a private life and a public life…and that they must remain separate and secret…because if my private life were to be also public…than there would be total transparency.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how I have participated within the fear of total exposure and keeping things secret and hidden…as a result of being fearful/paranoid about exposing/sharing myself as to say this is who I am and this is what I have done…and this is what I am doing.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the connection of the point of transparency within individual beings as like a point of intimacy and support that facilitates nurtures, fosters, enhances and increased learning abilities and potential.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having held onto judgment about publicly exposing myself as a being walking a process of self-correction, as a being who is committed to self-perfection.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the assistance and support in leaving a track record as like written documents of writing process of self-transformation as like the visible evidence here that I am accountable for my actions…as like showcasing all my faults in a way…as to say, like hey look…when and as I see a point that requires self-correction within myself, this is what I do…this is how I stop and prevent that problem from occurring again…this is how I live self-improvement…this is what I am committed do and this is what kind of being I am here.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing global exposure as like being examined by lots of people…as like reading all my words and checking out my history as my story as me being and becoming a point of authority as I take ownership as an author/Life creator here who realises and understand the principles of Oneness and Equality.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the totally ridiculous absurd nature of fearing total exposure from and as a starting point of just being frightened, startled and timid about people knowing all the details of my Life.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding the ridiculous absurd nature of celebrity culture and fans from the perspective of people obsessing about celebrities lives…and within this I forgive myself for not realising and understanding the correlation of fear of exposure…as like exposure had become like a huge thing in this world because there is so much fear around exposure and making a mistake…that reality TV shows are edited and scripted and politicians have a whole team the works to regulate the image of the president/prime minister…as like having all this guidance on how to act…it’s like being a politician in a wealthy nation in the world…is like being a Hollywood actor starring in a dramatic role…as like constantly having to check the script to see what is required to be said…and how one should project themselves about each particular scene within the political production process.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding myself as an example and teacher for politicians as like how a politician operates as totally fucking awesome!



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having spent so many years being frustrated and annoyed and angry with politicians and the political system…and within this not realising and understanding how I was deflecting my own abilities and capabilities as like my responsibility to take on the responsibilities of becoming the example of what a politician should be like, by becoming the practical living example that can be copied and emulated as like showing and saying here is the recipe formula for being a totally fucking awesome politician….this is the best way to do it…and be it….here I am and this is what and how I stand here.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising my image and likeness to politicians in this world.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for fearing to take accountability as the role of responsible politician here.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for separating myself from and as the role of politician.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not voting and supporting myself as the best political candidate.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for waiting for and desiring for other political candidates to be exposed as great examples of being a totally fucking awesome politician.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for not realising and understanding how much fun potential is available to me here within accepting and allowing complete transparency within and as my commitment to self-perfection through the process of self-realisation and self-corrective actions.



I forgive myself for not realising and understanding how much easier it is to walk process of self-correction when there is complete transparency…as like the networks of support are opened up and there is total access to assistance and support everywhere...because I am opening myself up to being here everywhere as like totally exposed nothing to hide…as like a being who realises and understand transparency to be the key of good governance.



When and as I see myself fearing to express and share myself, I stop and breathe and I make a point of pushing through the resistance/fear/mental barrier/ and I express myself as the expression of sharing and transparency as like this is who I am here and this is what I am about within and as the principles of Oneness and Equality.



When and as I see myself reacting in fear to another being’s fears/concerns/worries/doubts….I stop and breathe…I assist and support the being being’s worries and fears to dissipate and be released as I do not accept and allow myself to be consumed within a reaction…and therefore I direct the point…as like planting the necessary seeds of support within the being…as I realise and understand the seed of assistance and support are my living words  as the principled sound foundation of equality and oneness….and I realise that words as seeds of assistance and support will grow within other beings…because they are in my same image and likeness as like my fellow mates as part of team life  as like members of the human division as like another You is Me man…so I care to share because I see and realise my responsibilities for the well-being of my teammates.



I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself for having neglecting my teammates as like fellow members of the human division on Team Life…as like I realise and understand that is ridiculously absurd to hold a grudge against any of my mates…and that judging any of my mates for their actions and mistakes is absurd ridiculousness because I realise the point of forgiving and forgetting as like the best living attitude here.



I commit myself to the best living attitude here as forgiving and forgetting.


I commit myself to becoming a teacher for the course, “how to be a totally fucking awesome politician”


I commit myself to realising and understanding and expanding myself as a totally fucking awesome politician.


I commit myself to transparency.


I commit myself to good governance as I realise the starting point of good governance starts within me as the law of my being here and that is my self responsibility to purify the law of my being as Equality and Oneness.


I commit myself to giving the best criticisms and chirps to my fellow political candidates as my fellow mates as all here in the human division as members of Team Life.









No comments:

Post a Comment